JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, so my form 4 was approved for my can on February 19th, 2015 and Diana Wood is my Examiner. As of 3/13/2015, I have not received my stamp. I called and spoke to the examiner and she said it was probably mailed out sometime on the Feb.24th or 25th. I still have no stamp. My Class 3 dealer has received stamps that were approved on 2/24/2015 for other individuals. WTH is going on? Can't sleep, pacing, and super annoyed. This is not my first can and my other stamps usually got here in 5 days tops from WV. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone where it takes forever to get the stamp in hand? Thanks.

The key word she used was "probably" mailed out. Chances are it's sitting under a fresh pile of papers on somebody's desk, or it was delivered to the address next door. (That happens on occassion to us and our neighbor)

Last Edited:
So, update here, I spoke to the Examiner and she said I can submit a request for a certified duplicate, which I did today in the morning and confirmed they got my fax. Hopefully, I should have my stamp in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed! I just wanna play with my Saker 7.62, and this is killing me.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top