Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Question about my Form 4

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by BadRadDude, Mar 13, 2015.

1. BadRadDude

BadRadDude Oregon Member

Hey guys, so my form 4 was approved for my can on February 19th, 2015 and Diana Wood is my Examiner. As of 3/13/2015, I have not received my stamp. I called and spoke to the examiner and she said it was probably mailed out sometime on the Feb.24th or 25th. I still have no stamp. My Class 3 dealer has received stamps that were approved on 2/24/2015 for other individuals. WTH is going on? Can't sleep, pacing, and super annoyed. This is not my first can and my other stamps usually got here in 5 days tops from WV. What should I do? Has this happened to anyone where it takes forever to get the stamp in hand? Thanks.

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

The key word she used was "probably" mailed out. Chances are it's sitting under a fresh pile of papers on somebody's desk, or it was delivered to the address next door. (That happens on occassion to us and our neighbor)

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

It's like waiting for the first child to be born isn't it...:D

captqc likes this.
  4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

I'd request a copy of the Form 4 from the ATF. That will allow you to take home the can from the dealer. In the mean time, the original might show up.

5. Misternt

Misternt Salem Area Active Member

You have to wait a month before the ATF will send you a certified copy.

6. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

How long was the wait from Mailing from you originally to the supposed mailing from ATF?

7. BadRadDude

BadRadDude Oregon Member

I mailed my stuff out to the ATF originally on earlyAugust and went pending in late August. Approved on February 19th. 6 months total time not including the whole BS that's going on.

8. BadRadDude

BadRadDude Oregon Member

So, update here, I spoke to the Examiner and she said I can submit a request for a certified duplicate, which I did today in the morning and confirmed they got my fax. Hopefully, I should have my stamp in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed! I just wanna play with my Saker 7.62, and this is killing me.