JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's sad. These states and areas are so pathetic. Like that person was a real danger to the areas she lived in compared to the actual criminals in that state. Not to mention the criminals that run the place.

I fear we will be looking back in a year and realize we are NOW living in the good old days. It will only get worse from here.

Just realized I won't know if the Biden supporters chime to tell us to not believe our own lying eyes, because I have them all on ignore.

Let me know if they show up, will ya?:s0023:

That's sad. These states and areas are so pathetic. Like that person was a real danger to the areas she lived in compared to the actual criminals in that state. Not to mention the criminals that run the place.

Meanwhile, the actual criminals are just doing whatever they want.

This really looks like attention grabbing headlines during the antifa/blm unrest.

This is a case where the people in charge should be forced to pay. That they let this go on this long? The person who makes the choice to keep this going should be able to be sued for everything they own, including pension. It is the only way this kind of insanity will ever end. If those who support it feel pain. Sadly what will happen is eventually the woman will get a pay off from the tax payers and the people who made the mess will keep their jobs and feel nothing.

Cuomo has been busy converting the shower heads in old folks homes to dispense Zyclon B and erecting statues in his likeness so it's understandable that this hasn't come to his attention sooner.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top