JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the city of Forest grove is covering up an American flag mural with a new mural that they haven't told the public about. I almost didn't see it in the meeting minutes for city council. If you live in forest grove or you are a veteran who drives through and appreciates seeing the flag please call and contact them 503-992-3235 city recorder and let your voice be heard

That SJ crowd likes their graffiti, so wait till the mural is done, and in the meantime, load up on red, white and blue spray paint.

This is what the 2 virtue signaling Californians have in mind:

Screen Shot 2020-09-25 at 18.40.03.png

OP,

I'm neither a Forest Grove resident nor a veteran, but I sure as hell appreciate seeing the American flag in any representation. The thought of covering that one up with the proposed nonsense is ludicrous.

I'll sure be making my opinion known. :mad:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I am a former resident of the rural area south of Forest Grove until last year. The road is Gales Creek road and runs out to Gales Creek and Hwy 6 to Tillamook. Not a lot of local traffic heading out that way, just the commuters going to town. It is probably one of the least used parks in Forest Grove, and certainly has a very low traffic count by it.

Virtue signaling is a very big and important thing in Forest Grove. Since this involves some lasy axx college students from a private liberal arts college it is unlikely this will be completed in any kind of reasonable time frame. They have been less than expeditious on other projects and a lot of them have stalled or not been completed in the past. For college students, some of these morons are pretty stupid.

As far as sending any kind of disagreement to the City Manager and thinking it will have any effect you are wasting your time. Pacific University, even with its tax free status has the City by the balls and has had for a good number of years. Pacific University does what they want, when they want and asks permission later. The City via the City Manager and its Boards and Commissions will never go against Pacific University in any manner.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top