JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, just doing a Google map search of Corvallis, I see that not too far beyond Philomath is the Siuslaw National Forest. Switching to satellite view, I see gobs of logging roads and old yarder platforms that could easily be used for shooting.

Or you could open your wallet and join ARPC in Albany.
Individual Membership - $137 per year + 1st year initiation fee - about $11.50 per month
Family Membership - $206 per year + 1st year initiation fee - about $17.00 per month

... I see that not too far beyond Philomath is the Siuslaw National Forest. Switching to satellite view, I see gobs of logging roads and old yarder platforms that could easily be used for shooting.

Be careful. Most of the logged areas are on slices of land owned by Starker, Hull Oakes, or Weyerhauser, and they don't permit target shooting on their land.

Be careful. Most of the logged areas are on slices of land owned by Starker, Hull Oakes, or Weyerhauser, and they don't permit target shooting on their land.

Absolutely agree. If you do decide to go into the woods, perhaps you could check with your local ranger station to find out exactly where national forest land begins, or maybe they can even give you some directions.

A lot of people head out to Mary's Peak Area, though the main forest service road everyone takes is currently closed due to logging. At least it was last Monday.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top