JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So where the bolt parts suppose to come with the build kit or the barreled receiver? I got my second build kit today and no bolt parts. I have not gone down to pick up the receiver as I have a .22 rifle on order too and figured I would be better off paying one transfer fee.

The bolt was supposed to be complete and fully built. They still list it as a complete bolt on the site. None of the parts kits even list bolt parts.

Gotcha... Well I guess I should pay a visit to the FFL and at least see if the bolt parts are present, He is not far from the shop.

I dont know why but I assumed from the questions asked by PSA that the bolt parts came with the build kit. They wanted the QA info from the build kit when I requested the parts. Maybe because it was also missing the handguard screws... Heck, I dont know.

PSA just had bolt spare kits, I ordered a couple even though they where huge money.

Just about any firearm would need some fitting to be assembled from parts, its normal and expected and I dont think a reflection on the quality.

People who assemble AR's seem to think that's the way everything is, its not. They are the weird one, everything else for the most part needs a bit of lovin most likely.

I've done saiga conversions and replaced trigger groups and switched shepherds hooks with retaining plates and it seemed pretty easy and uniform. I guess I assumed they were all like that as far as uniformity.

Watching this thread closely because one of these are on my short list.

I added a magpul 0.75" cheek riser and now its perfect for the scope
yZ5EnFN.jpg

I got my bolt parts... Just like yours they dont fit. Currently I am without much for tools though and other pressing matters mean it might be a while before I get this sorted. Probably a dumb thing but I forced it together and now the pin wont tap back out and I dont have any real punches here at the house

I still have not gone and picked up the second receiver

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads