JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What do you estimate it to cost to build it up from there? I've never done an ask before. Plenty of ar's. I just got my first ak, an underfolder, but think I want a rifle with standard stock aswell

apparently everything is riveted and pinned and positioned correctly like the headspacing. So at that point it is just like putting an AR together from parts so no extra costs or tools. so basic cost is ~$460 + shipping and background check. My total with shipping and transfer is going to be $510

<broken link removed>

Though already sold out.:confused:

This is the one they showed at Shotshow

"Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce the introduction of our PSAK-47.

You have heard of Russian, Chinese, Bulgarian and Egyptian standard AK rifles. Finally a quality American standard AK built in America, with all new manufactured parts and with a premium standard of fit, finish and workmanship. The PSAK-47 was designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK rifles, and was tortured tested to 10,000 rounds in development to ensure a quality product.

This iconic rifle accepts standard AK47 magazines, and features:

• Melonite 4150 steel treated barrel
  • Stamped steel receiver
  • 7.62x39 Caliber
  • 1 in 9.5" Twist
  • 35.25" length
  • Std. 800 yard rear sight leaf
  • Magpul MOE Furniture
  • Magpul 30 round magazine (1)"

View attachment 241300

Are they paying a license fee to mother Russia???

http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2009/10/russia-to-defend-ak-47-assault-rifle-copyright

Well

I ordered a second MOE parts kit tonight. I hope at some point the barreled receivers will be available again or it will be an expensive set of spares.

The Zhukov parts kits of course are on sale for $100 less than I paid a week ago :)

Well

I ordered a second MOE parts kit tonight. I hope at some point the barreled receivers will be available again or it will be an expensive set of spares.

The Zhukov parts kits of course are on sale for $100 less than I paid a week ago :)

Zhukov just means magpul's furniture line right? Not a different AK style or something.

I am not 100% sure if there is a difference other than they way the hand guard is retained (the retainer is not on the Zhukov barreled receiver so I am assuming to use the Zhukov parts kit on the other barreled receiver you just got to cut off that retainer)

ordered 5 of the tapco mag's. was going to buy the parts kit and barreled upper but jumped on another rifle in its place:oops:
m40.png

aim has steel 20 rounders aswell if your looking. got 2 of those on the way

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...teel+20rd+AK47+7.62x39+Magazines&groupid=1010

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top