JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So where the bolt parts suppose to come with the build kit or the barreled receiver? I got my second build kit today and no bolt parts. I have not gone down to pick up the receiver as I have a .22 rifle on order too and figured I would be better off paying one transfer fee.

The bolt was supposed to be complete and fully built. They still list it as a complete bolt on the site. None of the parts kits even list bolt parts.

Gotcha... Well I guess I should pay a visit to the FFL and at least see if the bolt parts are present, He is not far from the shop.

I dont know why but I assumed from the questions asked by PSA that the bolt parts came with the build kit. They wanted the QA info from the build kit when I requested the parts. Maybe because it was also missing the handguard screws... Heck, I dont know.

PSA just had bolt spare kits, I ordered a couple even though they where huge money.

Just about any firearm would need some fitting to be assembled from parts, its normal and expected and I dont think a reflection on the quality.

People who assemble AR's seem to think that's the way everything is, its not. They are the weird one, everything else for the most part needs a bit of lovin most likely.

I've done saiga conversions and replaced trigger groups and switched shepherds hooks with retaining plates and it seemed pretty easy and uniform. I guess I assumed they were all like that as far as uniformity.

Watching this thread closely because one of these are on my short list.

I added a magpul 0.75" cheek riser and now its perfect for the scope
yZ5EnFN.jpg

I got my bolt parts... Just like yours they dont fit. Currently I am without much for tools though and other pressing matters mean it might be a while before I get this sorted. Probably a dumb thing but I forced it together and now the pin wont tap back out and I dont have any real punches here at the house

I still have not gone and picked up the second receiver

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top