JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Though already sold out.:confused:

This is the one they showed at Shotshow

"Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce the introduction of our PSAK-47.

You have heard of Russian, Chinese, Bulgarian and Egyptian standard AK rifles. Finally a quality American standard AK built in America, with all new manufactured parts and with a premium standard of fit, finish and workmanship. The PSAK-47 was designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK rifles, and was tortured tested to 10,000 rounds in development to ensure a quality product.

This iconic rifle accepts standard AK47 magazines, and features:

• Melonite 4150 steel treated barrel
  • Stamped steel receiver
  • 7.62x39 Caliber
  • 1 in 9.5" Twist
  • 35.25" length
  • Std. 800 yard rear sight leaf
  • Magpul MOE Furniture
  • Magpul 30 round magazine (1)"

777853frontright.jpg

Lots of buyers, its a nice looking American ak-47. People pay over a grand for arsenals why not $750 from psa. If its an AK I'm not paying more then $550 but that's because for anymore then that I can build a nice ar-15

They say it's all 100% new manufactured parts, but they're using the old style gas-block? Don't get me wrong, I much prefer the look of the old style gas-blocks, but I'm having a hard time believing they're making them from new manufactured parts.

Was the receiver in stock when you looked? If so what was the price?

Id like to try my hand at putting together an AK.

I think you (in particular) should go at it via the receiver flats and bend up your own and rock and roll, since you already excel at metal-craft.

I bought a used HF 20-ton shop-press not too long ago with this in mind, but first I'm going to mill up the two forged 80% AR lowers I just ordered up.

Yeah I would like to do that too, and eventually scratch build a AK lower, but this seems like it would be a great place to start.

I am not a AK guy. I have owned a couple (actually I guess I own one now but I haven't even seen it in half a dozen years) So starting with one that is more or less just fitting the parts would get your feet wet and confidence up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top