JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All sounds pretty good, how long will a major SHTF last? o_O
Wow, that is a difficult question, as I am sure everyone who has contemplated this happening. I guess one must consider roaming at sometime as in time city dwellers will make their way out of the city (thinking Salem) into the surrounding farm land looking for food and other resources and can easily become a very volatile situation.

Just opinion and no offense but I suspect if it goes on very long those that bug out will run out of food. No food changes people's character pretty quick so they too become looters. I doubt there will be much game around because people will chase it all back into the hills or it will all be killed off. Food is going to make the decisions for you at that time.

People will migrate back to the cities and shelter hoping to forage food left behind. By then most will have run low on ammo too and the next house they look in might still have people in it. Just saying, a long term plan might help people survive, just getting out of Dodge leaves you in the woods fighting nature. Two fronts in a war is hard to win, nature and the SHTF would be a big battle.

Wow, that is a difficult question, as I am sure everyone who has contemplated this happening. I guess one must consider roaming at sometime as in time city dwellers will make their way out of the city (thinking Salem) into the surrounding farm land looking for food and other resources and can easily become a very volatile situation.
The financial collapse is now occurring in Europe with Greece, who has less debt than the US.
The Massive invasion of Europe, through Greece and Italy, by North Africans is now underway, the Caliphate is now in existence and a Christian genocide is underway as is open slave trading of Christians throughout Arabia.
Ann Barnhart has a few vids where she gives her take on the destruction of the US. She makes note that it was likely the Chinese who launched the ICBM off the coast of LA Calif in 2012. and that after the monetary collapse the traitors in DC. The US military has been infiltrated to a level of at least 20% by Marxists and MB, this will allow the Chinese and others to occupy the nation so the SHTF will last a LONG Time.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads