JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
I am not sure if others are experiencing this as well, but when scrolling with the wheel, the page will scroll down and then pop back to the top. Also, the entire page twitches laterally as I try to scroll down. Using the scroll bar on the side works, but the mouse wheel does not. Bug? Or is it just my computer?

Hmm, I'm having a hard time reproducing this one. If anyone has more info please let me know.

Joe, I found a way to repeat it using Firefox.
1) Place the active cursor in the Post Reply box below
2) With the cursor selected in the Post Reply box, hit the Page Up Key

This causes the screen to go up slightly and flutter up and down. Actually, I can do it right now as I type this. :D

Joe, I found a way to repeat it using Firefox.
1) Place the active cursor in the Post Reply box below
2) With the cursor selected in the Post Reply box, hit the Page Up Key

This causes the screen to go up slightly and flutter up and down. Actually, I can do it right now as I type this. :D

This is really odd, first bug I can't easily reproduce. I've tried the three major browsers and two different computers, but I'm not giving up :)

I get a similar problem when I am in NEW CONTENT and I try to click on a thread the page jumps up and down about a Line. IE 11 Win 7 home

Does it just do it once (up then down)? I think what you're describing might be the ads loading, because we have it configured to load the page before loading the ads. The page loads without the ads, then the ads fill it in, moving the content down. Because you're coming from a page with the ads already loaded, it looks like everything initially moves up. Think this could be it?

No has nothing to do with ads loading its like the thread title doesnt want me to clk on it so it jumps a line to get away then returns. Its not stopping me from clking on a thread title just annoying.

No has nothing to do with ads loading its like the thread title doesnt want me to clk on it so it jumps a line to get away then returns. Its not stopping me from clking on a thread title just annoying.

Ok good to know, I'll add it.

Gremlins? You got gremlins there in Silverton Mark?

mine does this too, plus no mini preview if you can get the cursor to lock.
Please don't make me change browsers again!
Thor

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads