JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
Reactions
I've been having the site just sit there spinning the loading status on a Chrome tab when coming to the site in general, when requesting a specific post like from my alerts, and so on. It will just sit there forever if I let it. Sometimes so bad I can't get to anything. No rhyme or reason as to which URL. If I close the tab and try again, sometimes NWFA will respond correctly, sometimes it will not.

Latest version of Chrome: Version 108.0.5359.125 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Win 11 up to date
Starlink with no issues
Other sites respond correctly.
It has been doing this since about 9AM?

On another gun board that I'm on, staff have the option of using a secret "discourage" setting instead of bans or time-outs. It basically routes the IP address like it was 56k dial-up. The next step is captchas with Greek letters. I doubt that they would do that here, but just in case, you haven't made any wise-crack jokes about muzzleloaders lately?

On another gun board that I'm on, staff have the option of using a secret "discourage" setting instead of bans or time-outs. It basically routes the IP address like it was 56k dial-up. The next step is captchas with Greek letters. I doubt that they would do that here, but just in case, you haven't made any wise-crack jokes about muzzleloaders lately?
His nipple is clogged! :s0140:

This happens to me at random times both here at home with Concast, and at work. When it does happen it normally seems to be only for a short time and then starts behaving again. So always had to guess it was something getting bottlenecked along the line. Now and then the site will dip out completely with an error code but, normally comes back very soon.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews