JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I notice while browsing on mobile and scrolling down the list a white/greyish bar scrolls across the top of my mobile browser. It's going from left to right at the top.

What is this?

Using Android on a pixel 3a using FF and the experimental dark mode.

Its not my browser loading because when I reload it's a different progress bar filling opposed to the white/grey one I am seeing only with NWFA mobile.

If it's what I think you're seeing, it may be the AJAX refresh which lets you know you have new alerts and conversations. Should be about every 30 seconds or so?

Huh. Well I don't have any new alerts whenever it appears. Duration I am not sure of but I barely catch it out of the corner of my eye most times so was curious.

Sometimes it's a short bar other times it'll go about a quarter of the screen.

Huh. Well I don't have any new alerts whenever it appears. Duration I am not sure of but I barely catch it out of the corner of my eye most times so was curious.

Sometimes it's a short bar other times it'll go about a quarter of the screen.

Has this changed or improved at all?

I still see it.

It's not a problem at all to be clear just something that catches my eye while looking on mobile. I haven't seen if this is the same on desktop tbh.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top