JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the ads that I've seen may be a little too harsh for the mom crowd. I'm thinking that we could throw a softer message in there about the proposed laws doing absolutely nothing. As we saw in the ads by moms mad about whatever the ell they're mad at today, they appeal to the sense of sympathy as well as outrage that nothing is being done. I believe that pointing out that the proposed laws actually do nothing, we could start to publicly pull back the curtain on the political motivation of the antis.

I realize that this is very soft, and their real motivation infuriates us because it's simply dancing in the blood of the murdered children to achieve their own objectives. But it we do it slowly, others may begin to get the idea on their own.

too harsh for the mom crowd....what!
this is a page right out of the democratic playbook.
get the mommies angry over the children!!!!

& this is why the left coast is loosing their gun rights far too many liberal progressives in the state and maybe in here too....no?...... just because you like guns doesnt mean your not liberal progressive
go for the throat or loose your guns, and thats all there is too it

good luck gentlemen..... see ya in the funny papers

OK, I have on the Dem Debate while I'm replacing my range. They just ran the Philomath Gun Shop Ad!
It's CBS.
Too bad one of the vids in this thread wasn't played cause those Democrats are bragging about how anti-gun they are.

And they just showed the Ad again!

Last Edited:

Here is my vote. play this non stop.

Share this with everyone you can. Best way is to follow the link to youtube and use the share or embed links.

Last Edited:

Here is my vote. play this non stop.

Share this with everyone you can. Best way is to follow the link to youtube and use the share or embed links.
I would love to hear the anti-gunners critique of this video... anyone know if there is a rebuttal available? It's been raining non-stop for 3 days now, Ruby the lab is bored to death, and the household needs a good chuckle to shake the doldrums.

One would think it penance enough having to live here in Never-neverland... oh no, let's rain all over the bassturd 250 days/year as well :D.

I would love to hear the anti-gunners critique of this video... anyone know if there is a rebuttal available? It's been raining non-stop for 3 days now, Ruby the lab is bored to death, and the household needs a good chuckle to shake the doldrums.

One would think it penance enough having to live here in Never-neverland... oh no, let's rain all over the bassturd 250 days/year as well :D.

Don't you know any libs? Show it to them and get their response then tell us what they said, I'm talking about real people.

You know what the politicians are going to do, they will call it lies and dismiss it as we all know, they never let reason get in the way of their agenda any way.

If this did get lots of air play and started to effect public perception, then and only then would it be addressed by politicians or radical left wing anti gunners and they would probably just go silent, they would never go on camera and say, hay, you know I seen that video, checked a few facts and have decided to drop the entire anti gun thing so. NEVER MIND.....

This is why I say send it to others and share it, I found this on facebook and re-posted it on my page and every person who is friends with me, family and friends and some of them are libs, have or will have had a chance to see it soon.

They already know how I feel about this stuff, guns and politics any way so they will not have much to say but privately, they may be shocked and begin to doubt their democratic leadership's real agenda.

This is exactly what we need, for the average democrat to begin to understand the anti gun agenda of their leaders is bullsh|t. I already know that many do understand this from talking to them.

Robert

The day that the 2nd Amendent applies only to hunting....

Is the same day the 1st Amendment only applies to white, Protestant, male landowners.

Why not right?

This TV/Radio ad idea is lacking know how. Wish we had gotten some input from a pro gun business owner who has bought ad time before.

I never Heard back from Kevin S. either but he probably has already thought of ads and knows why it's not feasible.
If that's the case, how about the next best thing!

The old hide a convincing pro gun message in a vid labeled to appeal to a Progressive trick!
Anybody know if it's possible to create a vid that looks like this upload_2015-11-29_17-25-36.png on the outside and on the inside it's one of the pro gun PSAs above.
The bait could be a wide range of stuff, as mundane as a "How to remove gum from you're carpet" to more tantalizing stuff like "Watch her lose her top in the surf!". Cast a broad net to include neutral types as well as left leaners.

People, used to get "Rick Rolled" all the time while clicking a scantily clad girl.

I'm lucky I can figure out how to post on here. Who's got the knowledge to create and post a pro gun ad labeled "Mutant Fish caught in local River" on a popular Fishing site?

What if you already had a youtube channel? Couldn't you pepper it with disguised vids labeled as popular searches of the week like, "Planned Parenthood Shooting" and google would direct unsuspecting searchers to click it?

Is it possible?

This TV/Radio ad idea is lacking know how. Wish we had gotten some input from a pro gun business owner who has bought ad time before.

I never Heard back from Kevin S. either but he probably has already thought of ads and knows why it's not feasible.
If that's the case, how about the next best thing!

The old hide a convincing pro gun message in a vid labeled to appeal to a Progressive trick!
Anybody know if it's possible to create a vid that looks like this View attachment 265573on the outside and on the inside it's one of the pro gun PSAs above.
The bait could be a wide range of stuff, as mundane as a "How to remove gum from you're carpet" to more tantalizing stuff like "Watch her lose her top in the surf!". Cast a broad net to include neutral types as well as left leaners.

People, used to get "Rick Rolled" all the time while clicking a scantily clad girl.

I'm lucky I can figure out how to post on here. Who's got the knowledge to create and post a pro gun ad labeled "Mutant Fish caught in local River" on a popular Fishing site?

What if you already had a youtube channel? Couldn't you pepper it with disguised vids labeled as popular searches of the week like, "Planned Parenthood Shooting" and google would direct unsuspecting searchers to click it?

Is it possible?
yes it is possible, but you need the videos to be your own or have permission to repost them

yes it is possible, but you need the videos to be your own or have permission to repost them
I get that but we here and others everywhere repost vids all the time, in fact 60% of the web is reposting content.
You mean it's a bigger no no to disguise a vid? I guess if you had a youtube or tumblr channel etc. they'd have a way to get back at you.

How about disguising a link then?
This is the first youtube vid I came up with. Looks complicated.

Last Edited:
oh yes we can repost them I just am warning you IF there were a complaint of copyrights it would be taken down

as to the link disguising its called spoofing a url.... one website that poses as another website

Man, if a few dozen of us could get the skill down of posting good thought provoking pro gun vids disguised as something tasty to the masses.........

We might wake a few up here and there to Vote out KB and her anti-gun minions.

They'd have to be posted on forums that jive with the local scene. Marijuana growing tips or Hiking the PNW etc. and other high traffic clicking stuff.

Of course they'd be taken down eventually. That's to be expected.

get the videos links in a list posted in here

then if you can get members here to help you.....

there could be a mass sharing(legal spamming;)) of the video links on facebook redit and all the other social networking sites

Last Edited:
if you want to spoof the videos .. EG: lead in with "save the wales video" that switches to save the humans with the 2nd A videos........ this too can be done...

I can get everyone tech savvy ^ up to speed to spam the social networking sites and spoof videos but I would need to see a butt load of people committed to the project or it isnt worth the time

I saw a Glock ad on a major network the other day while visiting my folks. I wish i could remember what channel but it was TNT or USA or FX. Took me by surprise.
Good on the network for selling them the airtime.

if you want to spoof the videos .. EG: lead in with "save the wales video" that switches to save the humans with the 2nd A videos........ this too can be done...

I can get everyone tech savvy ^ up to speed to spam the social networking sites and spoof videos but I would need to see a butt load of people committed to the project or it isnt worth the time
Wouldn't count on a butt load here. 35,000 members and we get like the same 20+ posting regularly in Legal and political. Some of them only post to say how foolish it is to vote etc.

Saying that, 10 or 15 of us could spark something that could catch on.

How would it work? Would we have to join the "Prius owners Northwest" first and lay low. Then plant the deceptive link to "Drafting behind a semi for better mpg" and keep doing it until you get banned?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top