JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to see an ad that specifically targets hunters. SB941 and I-594 probably really meant nothing to them - unless they do private sales regularly, why would they care?

But if an ad/mailer address potential upcoming laws that WOULD affect them - such as perhaps mandatory registration, mandatory locks/safe requirements, then maybe more of them would get involved. We don't have a single audience to attract and inform, but multiple audiences - each requiring a different message and approach.

I would like to see an ad that specifically targets hunters. SB941 and I-594 probably really meant nothing to them - unless they do private sales regularly, why would they care?

But if an ad/mailer address potential upcoming laws that WOULD affect them - such as perhaps mandatory registration, mandatory locks/safe requirements, then maybe more of them would get involved. We don't have a single audience to attract and inform, but multiple audiences - each requiring a different message and approach.
Why not? The gun grabbers have ads targeted at hunters.

Why not? The gun grabbers have ads targeted at hunters.

It surprises me how many hunters jump into the fight SUPPORTING gun control. It's sickening that people that use that 2nd amendment right have no qualms about restricting that right from others, simply because their guns don't hold more than 4-5 rounds.

I'll say it again, perhaps we need to propose strict gun control measures on hunting rifles and shotguns, maybe then these traitors - yes, traitors - would stop helping the anti's attack the rest of us. :mad:

Here's one to clear the stench away from that Hunters Demand Action PSA.

I had a hard time finding this one. I wish their was a way to flood the Portland to Eugene TV market with Ads like this.

Here's one to clear the stench away from that Hunters Demand Action PSA.

I had a hard time finding this one. I wish their was a way to flood the Portland to Eugene TV market with Ads like this.

Excellent, direct and straight to the point, criminals do not abide by any laws, not even GC laws!!!
I'd flood this on social media if I knew how.

Excellent, direct and straight to the point, criminals do not abide by any laws, not even GC laws!!!
I'd flood this on social media if I knew how.

It's kind of hard to 'flood' social media unless you're someone that already has a bunch of followers - otherwise most folks likely won't see it. If you get lucky, some folks might pick it up and share it on their feeds, and it could spread that way. Ultimately, what you need on social media are a bunch of like minded folks that see it, like it, and spread it. I don't know that there's a magic formula, except...

Maybe instead of labeling the video as pro-gun, it should be labeled as "Caitlin Jenner decides she's a man again, has twig and berries reattached - wins Nobel Peace Prize!". It would go instantly viral and many would probably probably watch the whole video waiting for that announcement :rolleyes:

While that's obviously ridiculous hyperbole, that is the kind of game that needs to be played in social media - crazy headlines or sound bites that are designed to get people's anger up, quickly. People on social media often don't take the time to think or process before they share, because they want to be the first - the first to show compassion, the first to be outraged, the first to demand change. We just need to find out what messages will get the little media rats worked up enough to spread the message before they realize what they've done. How about "Hillary Clinton's new push on Guns!" - with that video attached ;)

You can also get sneaky with some pro-gun videos showing responsible black men and women in similar situations where guns save their lives. Then send out the video attached to the hashtag #blacklivesmatter It would dump into that Twitter feed and may just get spread that way.

It surprises me how many hunters jump into the fight SUPPORTING gun control. It's sickening that people that use that 2nd amendment right have no qualms about restricting that right from others, simply because their guns don't hold more than 4-5 rounds.

I'll say it again, perhaps we need to propose strict gun control measures on hunting rifles and shotguns, maybe then these traitors - yes, traitors - would stop helping the anti's attack the rest of us. :mad:

Well I think that WI hunters are finally getting the message as discussed here:
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/proposed-ban-confiscation-no-grandfather-clause.208396/

Ray

good luck unless you have deep pockets, Comcast stopped "the gun works" commercials because they showed guns didn't matter that they were just BP guns,,,,

good luck unless you have deep pockets, Comcast stopped "the gun works" commercials because they showed guns didn't matter that they were just BP guns,,,,
Is that a fact or conjecture?, because that's the kind of info I'm looking for in this thread. I wish I took note but Philomath Gun Shop was recently showing a TV ad but I can't remember the channel. Many guns were on display there.

I was listening to AM talk radio recently and SM Gun Shop had an ad and that at the end they had a bit of a political 2ndA message. Too bad it was on AM talk radio though, spot on for sales/demographics but preaching to the choir politically.

Of course my dream would not be a sales ad but a pro-gun PSA to counter all these anti-gun PSAs.
Some of the Glock ads kinda do both. Wish they were shown on TV to reach the non gun demographic.

It's kind of hard to 'flood' social media unless you're someone that already has a bunch of followers - otherwise most folks likely won't see it. If you get lucky, some folks might pick it up and share it on their feeds, and it could spread that way. Ultimately, what you need on social media are a bunch of like minded folks that see it, like it, and spread it. I don't know that there's a magic formula, except...

Maybe instead of labeling the video as pro-gun, it should be labeled as "Caitlin Jenner decides she's a man again, has twig and berries reattached - wins Nobel Peace Prize!". It would go instantly viral and many would probably probably watch the whole video waiting for that announcement :rolleyes:

While that's obviously ridiculous hyperbole, that is the kind of game that needs to be played in social media - crazy headlines or sound bites that are designed to get people's anger up, quickly. People on social media often don't take the time to think or process before they share, because they want to be the first - the first to show compassion, the first to be outraged, the first to demand change. We just need to find out what messages will get the little media rats worked up enough to spread the message before they realize what they've done. How about "Hillary Clinton's new push on Guns!" - with that video attached ;)

You can also get sneaky with some pro-gun videos showing responsible black men and women in similar situations where guns save their lives. Then send out the video attached to the hashtag #blacklivesmatter It would dump into that Twitter feed and may just get spread that way.
How about disguising the video a an anti gun Bloomberg type PSA and it craftily morphs into a thought provoking Pro gun PSA.

I just wanted to throw in this one that has become one of my favorites. Low budget, edgy, ironic humor that makes a point that is undeniable. Those that understand and use social media I hope you all are posting these again and again and searching for more. Find a good one post it here.

Last Edited:
Remember being Rick Rolled? You'd click a vid of something Hot and it turned out to be 80s popstar Rick Astley singing Never "Gonna Give You UP":mad:

That was happening ALL OVER THE NET. Would be nice to do that to all theProg Vids out there and change them to Pro gun Vids.

Is that a fact or conjecture?, because that's the kind of info I'm looking for in this thread. I wish I took note but Philomath Gun Shop was recently showing a TV ad but I can't remember the channel. Many guns were on display there.

I was listening to AM talk radio recently and SM Gun Shop had an ad and that at the end they had a bit of a political 2ndA message. Too bad it was on AM talk radio though, spot on for sales/demographics but preaching to the choir politically.

Of course my dream would not be a sales ad but a pro-gun PSA to counter all these anti-gun PSAs.
Some of the Glock ads kinda do both. Wish they were shown on TV to reach the non gun demographic.
this is a fact as I talk to bill and dave all the time spend lots of time in their store

this is a fact as I talk to bill and dave all the time spend lots of time in their store
Found this as well. What a bunch of BS! Wonder if a Pro self Defense PSA would fit within their strict biased guidelines? I'm pretty sure the anti-gun PSAs from Bloomberg get ran all the time. Nothing but Progressive discrimination against gun rights advocates. Someone should sue them!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/03/22/comcast-gun-ads/2009717/

"This is a really brave move for Comcast, and I give them a standing ovation," said Julia Chester, Midwest regional coordinator for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense. "Advertising has such a huge impact on public opinion, and we're really at a tipping point in the gun violence conversation."

Found this as well. What a bunch of BS! Wonder if a Pro self Defense PSA would fit within their strict biased guidelines? I'm pretty sure the anti-gun PSAs from Bloomberg get ran all the time. Nothing but Progressive discrimination against gun rights advocates. Someone should sue them!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/03/22/comcast-gun-ads/2009717/

"This is a really brave move for Comcast, and I give them a standing ovation," said Julia Chester, Midwest regional coordinator for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense. "Advertising has such a huge impact on public opinion, and we're really at a tipping point in the gun violence conversation."
but you have to remember they still run adds for cabella's (that is why I said deep pockets) they just don't show the guns

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top