JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It was actually a small puddle just out back. Make sure to leave your rent money on your way out Uncle Jack.
That storm was the worst that I'd ever encountered in all of my years. The swells were massive, it might have had something to do the wind, or the cold, or driving my 4x4 through the kids pool, but we'll never know. I promptly hopped out of my truck, dropping all of my guns into the puddle that I had just created, probably by driving my 4x4 through the kids pool at a high rate of speed, but that doesn't matter. What does matter, is that I dropped all of my guns in that massive lake created by the water flow from the swell. Since I can't swim, I had to abandon them, only hoping and praying that someone with money and swimming abilities will be able to rescue them quickly.

Last Edited:
If you take DNA to the extreme, we are all related.

Some more than others! ;)

inbred.jpg

Last Edited:
Family members even first cousins are exempt. Actually if you read the bill - domestic living partners also count. There are so many technical loop holes. You could theoretically claim a roommate or even a friend qualified for this. Taking it a step further - the same trusts you use to to acquire NFA items can also be added to avoid this bill.

Family members even first cousins are exempt. Actually if you read the bill - domestic living partners also count. There are so many technical loop holes. You could theoretically claim a roommate or even a friend qualified for this. Taking it a step further - the same trusts you use to to acquire NFA items can also be added to avoid this bill.
Damn right brother (2)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brother
or are you my uncle (2)....http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/uncle

I think that you missed the sarcasm....

The following persons hereby commit themselves to be Domestic Partners:

_________________________ (Seller) (Type or Print)

_________________________ (Buyer) (Type or Print)

As of (Day) ______, (Month) ______________, (Year) ______.

This Domestic Partnership hereby qualifies the parties named above to all benefits that accrue to "domestic partners" under any law, policy, or other action (or inaction) within the State of Oregon.

Signed:

________________________ (Seller) (Signature)

________________________ (Buyer) (Signature)

________________________ (Date)

:);):D

What happens when, say Taku and I swap, and it turns out that I don't pass the background check? Under the law would I even get my firearm back or does it get impounded somehow?

What happens when, say Taku and I swap, and it turns out that I don't pass the background check? Under the law would I even get my firearm back or does it get impounded somehow?

Oh hell all I want to trade for is a traeger BBQ :D
Right Brother ?

Last Edited:
So if two people want to trade guns, they "must" both get background checks done AND pay a transfer fee at an FFL??

In a perfect communist / marxist world ROFLMAO

This still is America ! Do what you please. [emoji109] [emoji298] [emoji276]

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews