JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't trade a gun, I lent my firearm to my uncle because he needed it to prevent imminent death or serious injury. It's not my fault that he left a pile of cash. You can't blame me for having a messed up family tree, cue deliverance theme song.

I didn't trade a gun, I lent my firearm to my uncle because he needed it to prevent imminent death or serious injury. It's not my fault that he left a pile of cash. You can't blame me for having a messed up family tree, cue deliverance theme song.
family is exempt from sb941

...but you're right. you'll have to bring in your family tree to court to prove it

Okay, so it would appear the solution is to get a bunch of folks licensed via the interweb to perform marriage ceremonies. When you want to sell to someone, you bring one of these online 'ministers' along, they hook the two people up, make the transfer, all nice and legal, then get a quickie divorce. Nice and easy and only adds a few extra steps. :s0132: Problem solved.

Sir, did you do a background check on these guns? No, I got them from my exes, just before we got divorced.

I guess that would mean Joe would need to change the Classifieds to "Personals" :p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top