JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone heard of this? KULR-8- in Billings, Montana reported yesterday that about a dozen black MB. SUV's came in to Hardin with a private para-military unit aboard called APF-American Police Force and took over the town. I know there is a vacant prison there that has been considered for use for some of the GITMO prisoners, but what's with this APF? From what I read, they would not say who was funding them, or where they came from. What little they spoke, was with a thick foreign accent maybe Russian?:confused:

Checked You tube, Mggie's Notebook, Michelle Malkin also has a write up on this..comming to a town near you? Who knows, maybe Fingolfen can shed some light on this.

I usually don't believe or get scared by the conspiracy stuff. But the APF sounds pretty damn scary.

They look like a mercenary group. "Gunds for hire" and their in charge of our prisons? Our Police force" How is that legal?

Man I don't know what to say.........

been following this story for a while. it's a load of crap... this is what's known in the industry as a "two-guys-and-a-laptop" outfit, trying their absolute hardest to look like some big ominous entity with billions in assets and an army at it's beck and call.

fact of the matter is, it's run by two guys who've already bankrupted in california- one is a lawyer who's just backed out of the company, leaving a convicted felon as the last person in "charge." they have a staff of about 3, none of which have been paid in a while, their black Mercedes are behind on payments and the city has just pulled the plug on their contract. it's over.

i mean c'mon- just look at the website. who ever could have thought that BS was real?

here's the last i read: http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_f311dee6-afbe-11de-8149-001cc4c03286.html

This a new prison that has sat vacant for two years. The only controversy as bkb0000 said is that a con man bluffed his way into a contract to managing it but in the end the bank is not going to approve the deal so the deal is dead.

Now the story is being subverted by the black helicopter conspiracy theorists for the black helicopter conspiracy theorists.

Or in short, nothing to see here, move along!

American Police Force is a couple guys with a laptop that rented 3 Mercedes SUV's, and bought some 5-11 tactical gear to perpetrate a fraud. Truth be told there are likely airsoft clubs that are have a larger investment in tactical gear!

The fact that these guys were able to fool the city council of Mayberry should not be a big surprise, surprise, surprise!

D814_Andy_Griffith_Show_Posters.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads