JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From wikipedia:

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.

Seems the government is now imagining enemies everywhere.

Where I am from, that includes the border patrol. They've decided that their duties also include narcotics and terrorism, not much to do with the border but just something to justify their existence and staffing levels (since the real border around here is patroled by the coast guard)

ETA: The local government tells everyone they should prepare for a disaster. 72 hour minimum. So I'd guess the local government is now part of terrrorism as well.

Well lets see the FBI tracked John Lennon for how many years and the results of that was what?

I'm about as worried about the FBI as I am the neighbors dog.

Seems the government is now imagining enemies everywhere.

Where I am from, that includes the border patrol. They've decided that their duties also include narcotics and terrorism, not much to do with the border but just something to justify their existence and staffing levels (since the real border around here is patroled by the coast guard)

ETA: The local government tells everyone they should prepare for a disaster. 72 hour minimum. So I'd guess the local government is now part of terrrorism as well.

They're not imagining anything...they know that if pushed come to shove gun owners will shove back. They're just planting the seeds in the sheeps' heads so that down the line they cn say "we told you they were dangerous domestic terrorists that just wanted to kill us!"

They're not imagining anything...they know that if pushed come to shove gun owners will shove back. They're just planting the seeds in the sheeps' heads so that down the line they cn say "we told you they were dangerous domestic terrorists that just wanted to kill us!"

This wasn't about people with guns, it was about people buying "storable food" with untraceable "legal tender".

Yes, they should do something about such subversives.

This wasn't about people with guns, it was about people buying "storable food" with untraceable "legal tender".

Those purchasing high capacity magazines and bi-pods are also specifically identified as potentially dangerous. Well, they got that part right anyway :)
They also suggest that the military surplus store owners demand identification before they sell food, camping gear, or legal firearm accessories to anyone. We all know that personal privacy is one of the primary weapons used by terrorists as they prepare to kill everyone around them. In fact, it's quite obvious that anyone entering a military surplus store or the camping section at WalMart should be required to have a government issued picture ID to prove they aren't a terrorist. Perhaps a microchip would be even better, especially if they are using that untraceable legal tender to fund their purchase. (sarcasm intended)

Yes becuse people that buy buckets of food, night vision, who are meber of Oath Keepers, are Ron Paul supporters and buy survivor gear in cash are nothing more than paranoid mormons.

This is nothing more than another <broken link removed> newsletter. It's a guise to fool the public that we may be potential domestic terrorists so that they key the feds on possible resistance areas.

Unless legally required to do so I can hardly imagine any business person taking the time to comply with the 'Instructions to store owners'. Heck I see customers on a daily basis the fall into about half the list. I could also see customers taking their business elsewhere if they knew they were being 'scrutinized' by the owner(s).

911 and the destruction of the twin towers was supposed to send our economy into a depression. That is terrorism.

Yet we have a depression and people have lost their homes and jobs. Families are destroyed, retirements ruined and prices have skyrocketed. People live in fear of the collapse and buy gold and silver. They stockpile food, guns and ammo thinking about the terror ahead. Sad to say the terrorist who have done this to us are the liberal progressives from both parties in our government. Even worse we don't have a population smart enough to vote out the criminals.

jj

Labeling someone as a domestic terrorist is done to calm the rest of the heard when they start locking us up.

After were gone what's left of the sheepeople will be easy to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top