JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The barreled action alone is valuable to custom gun builders. Without seeing the stock, I will price the gun as just the action at around $450 to $500. If the stock is decent and well done, the value could get up to $750 or $800. Hard to get more than $800 for any pre-64 that has been modified. Replacement original stocks are expensive...

The barreled action alone is valuable to custom gun builders. Without seeing the stock, I will price the gun as just the action at around $450 to $500. If the stock is decent and well done, the value could get up to $750 or $800. Hard to get more than $800 for any pre-64 that has been modified. Replacement original stocks are expensive...
This. ^^^^ I have often seen original stocks on Gunbroker. A nice one is usually $250+.
If your dad kept the original stock, you're better to put that one back on and then sell the replacement.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews