JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is excellent news!! Power of prayer is a beautiful thing, especially when it comes from a group of great people:D
I am so relieved his family will have their Guy back.

Here's to his speedy recovery and getting back to life!

Last Edited:
Sorry for being late to the thread... I've been pretty busy lately with work and haven't had a lot of time for cruising the board outside of my normal watched forums. Glad he's getting better... wow, that's incredible he's doing well after that severe of an accident. Keep us posted and best wishes from me and my family.

Hi Guys, I want to thank you for all the prayers, thoughts and support outpouring from my family here at NWFA. I thank God for you guys, and I know it is because of this that I am home already. Sorry if I am writing slow, probly gonna be doing everything slow for a while. LOL Again, Mahalo, be talking to you guys soon.

Hi Guys, I want to thank you for all the prayers, thoughts and support outpouring from my family here at NWFA. I thank God for you guys, and I know it is because of this that I am home already. Sorry if I am writing slow, probly gonna be doing everything slow for a while. LOL Again, Mahalo, be talking to you guys soon.
Glad you're back and getting better amigo!:)

Whew!
Glad you made it back to us. (Ohana) Prayers answered.

Now, be sure no damage lingers before you jump back on.
Get fully healed!

Last Edited:

Good to see you back! Sounds like you've got a great story to add to your arsenal now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top