JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update: Looks like he is gonna be OK. He was upgraded to good condition. when all the swelling went down, the injuries were not as severe as originally thought. The doctors said he is a miracle and for sure had one fast guardian angel staying with him. All his injuries were internal, so at least he won't be any uglier.:) He said he doesn't remember anything but waking up in the hospital, and in typical Guy fashion, his first question was "How bad is my bike"? If he stops peeing blood, he may even be released this weekend. Thanks for all the prayers a well wishes, I know they helped out immensely.
20170227_201209_1488255130369.jpg

Last Edited:
Man I'll look forward to hearing an update (praying for a good one)
And prayers to his wife and kids for strength to get through this too.
I feel for them. I've seen families have to go through some really bad times with injuries to familiy members.

I can't imagine my family having to go through this.

Please let us know if they need anything.
No doubt plenty of people would pool together and help out what we can.

I had a friend years ago had a dirtbike accident went off a jump and someone came from the other side and they collided in the air, he dropped about 15+ ft.
Massive body and brain trauma.
He had to learn to walk, talk, and do about everything over again.
He said the worst part was he couldn't taste anything for over a year!
Luckily he fully recovered. He talked a little slower for a couple years but it was pretty amazing he had no lasting effects.

Tell your buddy he's getting too old for this ish!

That is what they originally thought also, that he would have brain damage, and have to learn all the motor skills again. They thought he would lose a kidney, and possibly his liver. They repaired a ruptured spleen, and like I said, once all the swelling of his organs went down, damage was not as bad as expected. He woke up fully cognizant, knew where he was, and he is going to be OK. I hope I am as tough and stubborn as he is when I am his age.

I just dragged a really nice wheelchair down from a hillside above the medical buildings that I maintain.
I was going to offer it for his use if he needed it. Sounds like he doesn't need one, but he's welcome to it.

I just dragged a really nice wheelchair down from a hillside above the medical buildings that I maintain.
I was going to offer it for his use if he needed it. Sounds like he doesn't need one, but he's welcome to it.
He can replace his bike with it. It should be safer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top