JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From one biker to another. I hope for a speedy recovery. If you have not ever rode any kind of motorcycle, you would not understand. "It's a biker thing". I have been down many times myself.

Last Edited:
From one biker to another. I hope for a speedy recovery. If you have not ever rode any kind of motorcycle, you would not understand. "It's a biker thing". I have been down many times myself.

I chewed asphalt once for about 100 yards before I ground to a halt when I was 16. Even wearing full leathers and a full-face helmet I still got rashed up.. I've managed not to repeat that for the last 34 years.

:eek:

Praying for a full recovery!
Sounds like a Moto x rider, beat the hell out a myself doing it ..... this is why I have 2 total hip replacements.

Praying for a full recovery!
Sounds like a Moto x rider, beat the hell out a myself doing it ..... this is why I have 2 total hip replacements.
It was an off road race in the woods. He was passing a much slower rider on the outside line in a turn ( usually not a good idea), when then rider heard him, he got startled and tried to move over, pushing Guy over the berm and into the trees tapped out in 4th gear. Ugly scene.

It was an off road race in the woods. He was passing a much slower rider on the outside line in a turn ( usually not a good idea), when then rider heard him, he got startled and tried to move over, pushing Guy over the berm and into the trees tapped out in 4th gear. Ugly scene.
Prayer for him too. He probably is tearing himself up.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top