JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a RCBS, used it 2x before moving on to a stainless steamer cup. Haven't looked back.

Screenshot_20230716-224100.png

RCBS, no problems. I also have a vintage (60s-70s) Hornady made from white PVC with a lead weight in the base and a brass tube with a red vinyl vacuum cap knob on the end. Rather science project like, but works well, does not tip and Hornady has come a long way since then.

RCBS. Only complaint I had over the years was it seemed too light and unsteady. Melted some lead, poured into the base, and sealed it with epoxy resin. It stays where it's placed. I'd take a picture of it, but it's packed up in all my other plunder, moving home to Montana in a month or so.

RCBS. Only complaint I had over the years was it seemed too light and unsteady. Melted some lead, poured into the base, and sealed it with epoxy resin. It stays where it's placed. I'd take a picture of it, but it's packed up in all my other plunder, moving home to Montana in a month or so.
Same. Because the base was hollow, I filled mine with lead shot and glued a plate on the bottom, felt cloth underneath it. Doesn't move. It's just slow to drop powder. The French Trickle is much faster.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top