JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who is "they"? you think all people that vote similarly think alike on all issues?

Of course not, I even voted for Ralph Nader once but I've since become informed LOL! By THEY, I'm talking about the R. Maddow/ Msnbc, white guilt, anybody who disagrees is a homophobic, xenophobic, uneducated redneck crowd. These people who I am surrounded by daily, tend to go waaay past center left and idolze Michael Moore, Van Jones and of course B.H.O. to name a few! They also BTW tend to think guns are not for the citizens. These are the they I'm talking about.

Oathkeeper take your religious stuff to an appropriate board. This is for guns and politics. People get electric cars for a variety of reasons. see also: hydro power. lol Leftists burn log trucks? You mean eco terrorists? lol by your warped logic republicans shoot abortion doctors.

looks like oathkeeper hit you right between the eyes. guess we know where you stand.

where's the hydro power plants in o say la. oh. Ia. Il. etc how do they power those so called green cars? i know they power them from the socket in the wall :s0140:
hate to tell you (not) there are dems that don't like abortion so where do they fall in your warped logic :huh:
( Leftists burn log trucks? You mean eco terrorists) they do add to your so called global warming burning that oil. rubber, plastic etc.

Oathkeeper take your religious stuff to an appropriate board. This is for guns and politics. People get electric cars for a variety of reasons. see also: hydro power. lol Leftists burn log trucks? You mean eco terrorists? lol by your warped logic republicans shoot abortion doctors.

Nowhere in Oathkeepers post did he mention religion, you just went all off on him because you don't agree with something he said. You proved the main point of his post.

OK - fair enough but I don't know anyone that fits that description. I do like HBO and van Jones though.

No mirrors in the house huh? :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMIJKEU0Ef1fqCn9yNQjZarXKTV4r7x5lnRs-quQzZn4HzjnyZ.jpg

OK - fair enough but I don't know anyone that fits that description. I do like HBO and van Jones though.

He's changed lately but Bill Maher used to make some good points in a funny way. I found myself agreeing with him on occasion. I like to hear all sides of an issue but usually side with conservative or libertarian. I'd like to think if I was in a union, gay, hispanic etc. I would forget voting Democrat when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and the debt. I wish these people would get more informed and realise that without the 2nd we are doomed. It trumps everything else!

Oathkeeper take your religious stuff to an appropriate board.

Religious stuff? Oathkeeper says it like it is. So, everyone who hates murder is religious? People who don't know right from wrong do not deserve to have gun rights, nor any other rights. People who don't hate murder are dangerous when they have access to guns IMHO.

All anti-American liberals that convince themselves of validity by dumping car batteries by the ton and looking smugly down their noses at people that actually do have fuel efficient, realistic vehicles or any other "progressive" stance will be the first seperated from the herd when it is time. When this whole "us against them" thing comes to a head(THEY attacked US. Don't ever forget that.) and the horrible, disgusting, foul, terrible trash that would support anything close to BHO will be left empty handed. But hey, I got mine, so bubblegum 'em.

lol I have a big thirsty V-8 w/ 350hp. I don't even know anyone w/ an electric car.

anti abortion people are always religious in my experience. if you aren't then sorry.

lil jfc 'horrible, foul, disgusting, trash...'. go outside

I think it's a good idea to seek out websites with opposing views and state our own. But I do agree that you have to go into it realizing:

1) Sometimes it's better not to reply to a response, especially if their response is irrational, angry, or resorts to name calling. Let that anger be their argument to the public (which most don't like that type of response).
2) Some of them just like to argue; answer question with a question, keep moving the goal-posts, changing the argument, snarky responses designed to draw you in and distract from the main argument, etc. Not worth the time in the long run.
3) Emotion. Yes facts are good tools. But understanding their version of the English language is good for turning their arguments against them as well.
4) Realize that there are a lot of democrats and liberals out there who are strong supporters of the 2A.
5) "you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar". i.e. let them be the nasty aggressors.

Last Edited:
Here we are 2013 and some people cannot tell the difference between Kant's Categorical Imperatives (CI) and religion.

The other "un-sorted rubble" Liberals like to jam into the hopper is that Conservatives (Deductive Reasoning) is somehow related to the Republican Party, and Liberalism (Inductive Reasoning) is somehow related to the Democratic Party.

One example is that a person who commits violence towards an abortion clinic is any different that the abortion provider; and since one of the platforms of the Republican Party is supposed to be anti-choice, anyone who lashes out at an abortion clinic with violence is perceived/maligned into the Republican party when in reality, inductive reasoning (one life is more important that the other) is the real culprit.

Some people may have mal-formed B-clusters and as a result, may suffer from an acute Histrionic brain disorder (HBD) where they believe a forum post is directed right at them (inflating their "importants" into the conversation) , and this corners the HBD into a frustration that produces sadistic thoughts (introducing caricatures) towards the other person, in some cases, an obscure person posting on a forum.

When you realize you are (or dare to) talk to a liberal; you may consider seeing the bright side of the tangential or logorrheic nature of conversation by simply enjoying life and the conversational process (called the meta discussion) as it is developing.

There is a sea monster in my posts, beware!

Last Edited:
I've posted on huffington post articles these past few months. I have actually been impressed and felt optomistic about a lot of responses or itneractions I've had. But I've kinda stuck to a few rules for myself,

- Ignore the really ignorant or angry crap (the NRA kills children type of posters)
- I usually start a thought with an understanding phrase like "while it might seem like there's no downside to extending background checks" or end a phrase with "I'm not saying it's right or wrong these are just the statistical facts of the world we live in"

I feel like this kind of activity is totally not about changing the minds of the people posting on these, for every one person posting on one of these articles there got to be 10 or 20 just reading. These are the people who you want to see your post and say, "wow, what a logical well though out and gentlemanly thing to add".

The person on the fense who looks at your grown up comment about equality, liberty, the law and actual safety vs a false sense of security and then reads an immature post about guns relating to penis size is the person who might eventually be a gun owner and rkba supporter. You won't see this person posting but they're there and they're making up their mind on a subject that they've probably never thought much about before the last few months.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top