JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need mine to be

Ill may be needing something like that too;)
Cant decide if I should pin and weld one of those, or SBR and use a KAK brace in the meantime so I can run my supressor. Silencerco says no 5.56 barrels under 11.5".
I have one with 1/2-28 x 5"L and one with 5/8-24 x 4"L that I was gonna do a .300BLK XM clone with but I'm not gonna use them.

That one had the stupid pinned "compensator" as it was knee deep in the Clinton ban that didn't work.

Flash hiders back then were EVIL.

Either way, I know my "clone" can be picked apart for sure. But I really like it!
You liking it is the only thing that matters.... The beauty if being civilians is we can make our ARs out of what ever parts we want...
"this is my rifle there are many like it.." be dammmed

Built my second AR in a week... a 22 nosler. I got a great deal on the barrel and HG, and I had most of the parts for the lower, so I went out and spent a few dollars to on reloading stuff, and the rest of the build parts, and voila... 1000 yard varmit slayer.
IMG_4590.JPG
(Borrowing the optics and bipod from my beloved SPR... :s0141:)

Unfortunately some things came up, and in order to finish a few other more important projects.... I have to sell it before loading a single round and shooting it:(. AR addiction has gone rampant (2 builds 1 week:rolleyes:)and the wife is trying to intervene by making me sell something before I buy anything else...

The current bullpen... If you look close you can see 2 more projects hanging with them
IMG_4563.JPG

The 3 that I love the most...
IMG_4599.JPG

Built my second AR in a week... a 22 nosler. I got a great deal on the barrel and HG, and I had most of the parts for the lower, so I went out and spent a few dollars to on reloading stuff, and the rest of the build parts, and voila... 1000 yard varmit slayer.
View attachment 430691
(Borrowing the optics and bipod from my beloved SPR... :s0141:)

Unfortunately some things came up, and in order to finish a few other more important projects.... I have to sell it before loading a single round and shooting it:(. AR addiction has gone rampant (2 builds 1 week:rolleyes:)and the wife is trying to intervene by making me sell something before I buy anything else...

The current bullpen... If you look close you can see 2 more projects hanging with them
View attachment 430692

The 3 that I love the most...
View attachment 430693
Might as well buy a bigger rack now.

Bushmaster lower
Spikes slick side upper
DDC "hard charger" side charger
American defense 30moa base/rings
SWFA 12x SS scope
SLR Rifleworks Helix handguard
White Oak Armament 18" stainless barrel
Strike Industries J comp
Odinworks adjustable gas block
Odinworks extended mag release
Strike industries Ambi selector switch
Strike Industries bolt catch
Strike Industries bolt assist
Strike industries enhanced castle nut
Strike Industries trigger guard
Ergo flat top tactical grip
Magpul ACS stock
Magpul M-lok rail
Patriot Ordnance Factory 4.5lb trigger
Atlas BT-10 bipod
Noveske bazooka green Cerakote (done by myself)

Shooting 80grain SMK's
IMG_2617.png

IMG_2618.png

I've got a few stashed away but before I ever came close to owning a genuine AR15 I had to start with his one. They charged me an extra $200.00 for it saying something about paper or some such. I guess my $900.00 purchase was OK but it sure seemed expensive back then.

DTaEWMH.jpg

I've won a few matches over the years and that old Aimpoint still keeps a tickin'.

Greg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top