JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20170828_195217_946.jpg
Budget AR build (Total $475)
Radical Firearms
Anderson Lower
UTG Scope
45 degree irons
Built this for a friend a few months back. All the deals lined up and it was only 475 for everything you see in the picture.

I like it for a red dot gun. It has a short LOP so a magnified optic might be hard to get the right eye relief. I run most of my stocks collapsed except for my SPR that has a scope, so usually adjust it for whatever I'm wearing to get the right eye relief.
On the other hand...

The TA31 ACOG has a short eye relief (1.5" I think?). So a short LOP would be more of a benefit with that one. o_O

I like it for a red dot gun. It has a short LOP so a magnified optic might be hard to get the right eye relief. I run most of my stocks collapsed except for my SPR that has a scope, so usually adjust it for whatever I'm wearing to get the right eye relief.

They do make a longer one which is what I was thinking of. I always have mine extended.

So here is another one of my builds. Parts list as follows:
PSA Upper w/buis - $250
BCG w/10 Pmags - $125
Anderson Lower - $30
Lower build kit - $100
Holosun combo - $250
Total cost: $755
This rifle has been amazing so far. Just can't wait to shoot some coyotes with it

FB_IMG_1516574440954.jpg

This was my first 6.5 Grendel build. Absolute tack driver, kicks about like a .22 mag. Less than $450, minus the scope, mount, bipod, grip, muzzle break oh and 2 stage trigger...Plus its got the Sig SBT dial specific to my load. It's ugly has heck, but it shoots!
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG

holy hell dude. The first step in getting help is acknowledging you have a problem. My wife has less pairs of shoes :)

Not a sickness, a good investment. If/when things go "south" what would be better for protection /trade or ?? than a sweet collection of AR's

God help me I can't stop... Only like 2 more after this 3 at the most... and the ones I build for my kids don't count! Rationalization: I got too good of a deal on a Balistics advantage Hansen 16" barrel(5.56 mid gas, 1:7) and I had that Mega rec. set in need of a purpose.
I bought the handguard from a member last night and threw this together..
IMG_4475.JPG IMG_4482.JPG
Wow! I don't think there is anything Magpul on here!
Mega Gator Upper/Lower
BA hansen 16" Barrel 5.56
Guntec Ultralight slim keymod hg
mission first tac minimalist stock
Diamond head aluminum buis
vortex 1-6 wBurris pepr qd mount
POF(don't tread on me) ambi CH, Troy aluminum forgrip,aero billet trigger guard, and some other misc. goodies I had laying around... I'll probably change things around when I get bored. Still needs a cool muzzle, and...?

Nice and light... without the optics it's just over 6lbs.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top