JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This song....

Because her vocal range is exquisite and she uses it very well.

My wife says I'm a racist because I don't think women with higher levels of melanin are attractive. So no, this video is not chosen due to her looks.

Some know I am a huge pipe organ fanatic, so any good organ music I can find live I go see, and even better if I can talk my way in to playing one!
I like a lot of different music, from disco to electronica, from 80 rock, to modern metal! About the only music I don't really dig is rap!
Lindsay Stirling
The Piano Guys
Toto
Reo Speed wagon
MSG
Laura Brannagon
A-HA
Pet shop boys
Disturbed
Laurena Mckinnit
Just a taste of where I might go any given time!

Some know I am a huge pipe organ fanatic, About the only music I don't really dig is rap! Totally agree, add hip hop to that.

Love these guys
Lindsay Stirling
The Piano Guys especially, and some of Alex Boye.
Country western especially from the 40's thru the 60's, after that it started going downhill. Now it's becoming country rap and hip hop with some rock thrown in.
It doesn't even resemble the music of ten years ago much less what I grew up listening to. Eddie Arnold was Classic Country, look up and listen to him sing "Cattle Call". Or the son's of The Pioneers doing "Cool Water".
If you've never heard them you are in for a real treat, there are many of the old timers that put out beautiful music, and the junk from today is just that JUNK!
The last ten years have been the biggest nose dive.
Gabby

This song....

Because her vocal range is exquisite and she uses it very well.

My wife says I'm a racist because I don't think women with higher levels of melanin are attractive. So no, this video is not chosen due to her looks.

Liar liar pants on fire!
You have to look at those pouty lips because the make up accentuates them so that you (or me) can't ignore them, she's a very attractive girl no mater what tint her skin may have. I however wasn't all that thrilled with her singing and skipped thru it.
Gabby

Oh man, that brings back some fun memories, I saw Oingo Boingo in L.A. back in the day, what a party that was! Super fun show, and sounded better live then on tape! Few groups ever sound better live then recorded!:)

Oh man, that brings back some fun memories, I saw Oingo Boingo in L.A. back in the day, what a party that was! Super fun show, and sounded better live then on tape! Few groups ever sound better live then recorded!:)

There were plenty of nights that I don't remember much of after listening to those guys! :rolleyes:o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top