JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright let's see who has the guts to admit some songs or music that you like but you probably wouldn't tell anybody.

Most of these I don't particularly like the artist as a person and don't like all of their songs. I just heard the song, liked it and downloaded it.

Here we go.

Elle King: Ex's and Oh's, Americas sweetheart.

Sia: Chandelier, Cheap Thrills.

Adele: Rolling in the deep, Rumor Has it and Someone like you.

Carly Rae Jepsen: Call me Maybe.

Hot Chelle Rae: Tonight Tonight.

Fergie: Clumsy, big girls don't cry, London Bridge and Fergalicious.

Panic At The Disco, the Album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out.

I'm sure I have some more but these are the most I would be embarrassed about having and listening to.

Uhm, I can't tell you....

Nah, I like everything depending on my mood.

Old country
New country
Rap
Grunge
Metal
Pop
Even a little Swift and Bieber

I had a girl so a lot of it was osmosis. Also learned a few swift songs so my kid could sing too it while I played the guitar.

Got it stuck in my head and my wife pointed out I was humming the tune to a swift song in a Home Depot one day.

I gave up pretending after that.

Was never a fan of "pop" music but I heard the Lady Gaga interview with Howard Stern live back in I think 2012. She spoke about shooting guns and drinking beer which made her seem more "real" to me. Then she belted out this number. Color me impressed. I pulled over to listen to the whole thing:

And for my workout playlist, it's Metallica, FFDP, Bullet for my Valentine, Ministry, Saliva, Puddle of Mudd, Type O Negative and Saliva.

The oddballs, two out of the damn few vocals on my music mix:

--Taylor Dayne, "Original Sin"
--MC Hawking, "Quake Master Mix"

Everything else I listen to, it's LOUD & PROUD about it (mostly film scores). @No_Regerts I defy you to call anyone who keeps the Imperial March on both volume and bass settings of "Rock The Block" not-manly...
:p

And one that's gone off the list:
--Kenny Loggins, "Danger Zone" - it's just not the same without howling Tomcats for backup anymore. :(

No shame: the Knight Rider theme. (Still have "build KITT" on my bucketlist too... if the budget comes through while Don Colie is still making better-than-screen conversion parts--I've seen one of his replicas and a screen-used side-by-side and the actual prop looks like a piece of trash next to the replica.)

Most of my list is one guy: John Williams. If you haven't heard the name, he's to film music as Jeff Cooper is to firearms instruction. (Jaws, ET, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, the defining theme for Superman, just to name a few. Others include James Horner (Apollo 13, Clear and Present Danger) and Basil Poledouris (The Hunt for Red October, Flight of the Intruder). Oh, and most of the Bond film scores up to Brosnan's last, though I'm not so big on the title vocals... John Barry did most of the best of those, and while most of the movie sucked The Living Daylights (his last and many say best) is a personal favorite in the music department.

No shame: the Knight Rider theme. (Still have "build KITT" on my bucketlist too... if the budget comes through while Don Colie is still making better-than-screen conversion parts--I've seen one of his replicas and a screen-used side-by-side and the actual prop looks like a piece of trash next to the replica.)

Ok, if TV theme songs are in the mix then there's...

Magnum PI.

Dukes of Hazzard

The A-Team

Oh alright, back in the day no self respecting Rock n Roller would ever listen to much less dance to.................

Disco, there I said it but I never dressed like John Travolta!!!! The Bee Gees had a dance sound that could drag a Neanderthal like me out on the floor after a pretty girl in a short dress!!!!! (My wife).....:p

Last Edited:
Dammit! Proof right here in this thread I really SHOULD have been born 20 years before I was! I like older stuff than most of what is mentioned by (what I figure are) my peers here.

Most of my list is one guy: John Williams. If you haven't heard the name, he's to film music as Jeff Cooper is to firearms instruction. (Jaws, ET, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, the defining theme for Superman, just to name a few. Others include James Horner (Apollo 13, Clear and Present Danger) and Basil Poledouris (The Hunt for Red October, Flight of the Intruder). Oh, and most of the Bond film scores up to Brosnan's last, though I'm not so big on the title vocals... John Barry did most of the best of those, and while most of the movie sucked The Living Daylights (his last and many say best) is a personal favorite in the music department.

He was also great as little "Enos Burdette" in one of my favorite movies of all time, "Smokey and the Bandit".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top