JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh man, while my tastes are pretty eclectic as it is - anything from classical to Celtic to pop to country to heavy metal, I do have some I wouldn't necessarily broadcast to folks I know. Most of this goes back just a bit, I don't follow new music much these days:
  • Devo
  • Opus
  • Backstreet Boys
  • Weird Al Yankovic
  • N'Sync
  • Some of those damn Disney songs that get stuck in your head and won't leave (you parents know what I'm talking about)
  • Flock of Seaguls
  • Yeah, I liked some of that disco crap too
  • Debbie Gibson
  • Michael Jackson
On a further note about Michael Jackson, we were at Disneyland back in the mid 80's when he was probably at the peak of his popularity. We were sitting in a little cafe when a side door opened and out came a few guys that looked like secret service - dark suits, sunglasses, earpieces, etc. I was facing the direction they were coming from so I got the first look when Michael Jackson stepped out just about 10 feet from me - he had that little Webster kid with him. I grabbed my camera and got a quick shot of him - you can see him looking right at my camera through his sunglasses. About 30 seconds later, some lady yells out "It's Michael Jackson!!!" - within one minute, every starry-eyed, little bastidge descended on that location and swamped them - it was truly, a mob. While I thought it was neat to see him, I already had my photo. I told my brother we should go ride some rides while everyone's attention was on him. We were able to walk on to a number of very popular rides, like Space Mountain, with no line for over 2 hours. Whatever direction the mob moved - we went the other way. Craziest crap I've ever seen - people loose their damn minds over celebrities.

He was also great as little "Enos Burdette" in one of my favorite movies of all time, "Smokey and the Bandit".

Too funny when I lived in Florida I was working on telephone terminal on the the road by my house. l was wondering why there was no traffic at that time ( they're normally is a lot). There was a few Vehicles going by and I didn't look up to see what they were until I heard a badazz car coming down the road, I looked up and saw a blur of a black Trans Am doing about 80 pass me with a movie film truck right behind him!!!! No Shyt!!!!
I have watched this movie many many times to try and spot my truck and I on film but alas they did not use it.:(:(:(
I could have been a STAR!!!!

Afrika Bambaataa looking for the perfect beat.

I used to watch a lot of the Voice and I have to admit I have a lot of the cover songs contestants have sang on my phone.

Some 2pac, Biggie, and Richoe rich.

But mostly country.

My fav Charlie Daniels
Uneasy rider '88

You aint no MAN if you listen to ANYTHING but Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, AC/DC, Black Sabath, and Led Zeppelin!

Maybe a little Lady Gaga, George Michael, TLC, Boyz II Men, and Nikki Minaj. Big fan of the Weeknd too.
Then you ain't no man. Cause your boys to men and TLC crap upends your rock stuff!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top