JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_20230713_215436260_HDR.jpg
C.C. CAME BACK!!!
But Buddy is growling and hissing like it's a strange cat, not his brother. :confused:

Not a pet, but I spotted this visitor by the mailboxes at the bottom of the hill. Alas, no intel on if the feathered friend crossed the road, or what the motivation for said would be.

pollo tonto.jpg

Not a pet, but I spotted this visitor by the mailboxes at the bottom of the hill. Alas, no intel on if the feathered friend crossed the road, or what the motivation for said would be.

View attachment 1489196
Copy that. You're our only boots on the ground to give us a detailed sit rep on the status of the road cross. Though limited in their flight capabilities, command has stated that our air support is unavailable. They've received satellite imagery that there may be multiple strongholds in the area. You're our last line. The fate of whether or not the road is crossed by the chicken rests in your hands.

View attachment 1489196
That is the infamous Long Range Reconnaissance Rooster , known as Sgt. Cletus J. Hensworth.
Sgt.Hensworth is a very serious clucker as well as being noted for his liking of chicks
While not the biggest cock in the barnyard , his tenacity in pursuing his goals is legendary.
Andy

This was our little Japanese Chin who left us at just shy of 10 years old in early July. Best dog we ever had! Aiko!

riuP8bel.jpg

These are her two buddies who are sisters from the same mother, but obviously have different father for each. One is a 7 lb. Russian Gray, and her sister is a 16 lb. Seal Point Rag Doll. Rizzloi and Isles. Rizzoli the Gray, and Isles the big sister Rag Doll.

At 2 months old.
RzWNRpGl.jpg

1 year old.
CcJmrIbl.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany