JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strangling her in her sleep, eh? She's got the knack...
Those two are constantly going between cuddling with each other to play fighting. The bigger cat loves tearing up carpet runners on our hardwood floors by accelerating around the house!

And then there's AUTOerotic asphyxiation. That's when ya do it to yourself and get found dead with a necktie attached to your door handle
Eee-yup! I know two married couples who each had one of their kids end up that way. Pretty sad...

The bigger cat loves tearing up carpet runners on our hardwood floors by accelerating around the house!
The zoomies! My cat Charli starts doing that almost every night right about midnight, just as I'm getting ready for bed. Blasting at high speed from room to room, jumping up on windowsills, banging her head into the window blinds, carpet runners all over the floor, etc. Funny AF, to be sure... :s0140:

The zoomies! My cat Charli starts doing that almost every night right about midnight, just as I'm getting ready for bed. Blasting at high speed from room to room, jumping up on windowsills, banging her head into the window blinds, carpet runners all over the floor, etc. Funny AF, to be sure...
Ya aught ta see a full growed Newfie do that, not much scares me, but a 185 pound monsta at full steam rippin through the house like an outta control Mack Truck sure puts the fear in ya!!

Dog sitted for my sister again while she went on vacation last week. Gypsy and my dog get along quite well luckily.

20230913_203845.jpg 20230912_194920.jpg 20230910_151040.jpg

Haley was thirteen. I got her at three and I was her third or fourth owner by that time. It took years for her to finally trust me. It was a hard thing but at least her last ten years were really good for her. Her last few months she really opened up to me. Maybe she instinctively knew her time was short. Anyway it was wonderful to receive her love.
She died suddenly at 3:30 Wednesday. Thankfully it was fast, she yelped in pain a few times and I ran to her and cradled her and she died in my arms in just a few minutes.
We buried her overlooking the creek the next day. I miss her deeply.
The pic is of Haley and her baby sister Timbre. It's not a good picture but I couldn't get the better ones to download.

20190226_155511.jpg

Haley was thirteen. I got her at three and I was her third or fourth owner by that time. It took years for her to finally trust me. It was a hard thing but at least her last ten years were really good for her. Her last few months she really opened up to me. Maybe she instinctively knew her time was short. Anyway it was wonderful to receive her love.
She died suddenly at 3:30 Wednesday. Thankfully it was fast, she yelped in pain a few times and I ran to her and cradled her and she died in my arms in just a few minutes.
We buried her overlooking the creek the next day. I miss her deeply.
The pic is of Haley and her baby sister Timbre. It's not a good picture but I couldn't get the better ones to download.

View attachment 1761148
We tell ourselves early on that they are just pets, and then as time passes they become members of our family and their passing leaves a hole. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sounds like Eddy's parents need a lot of parenting practice. A dog is a dog and will do doggy stuff until educated, not unlike it's human counterpart. The USA was made to stop spanking their kids because the definition of abuse was abused. Let me tell you, my four kids get compliments from friends and strangers alike due to their good behavior, it wasn't due to our lack of discipline. Dogs are like kids but easier, so when I see a dog who misbehaves it it easy to identify the underlying issue.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top