JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He found a random Kroger coupon on the floor. Wasn't until I clipped the image that I realized what it said. My dog is ironic if anything other than cute.

1000008341.jpg

How spoiled are your pets? This is soda pop at 7:30 in the morning after I've been banging bubblegum around for 2+ hours, this is about 15 seconds before I tell her she has to wake up cause we have to go to the park for her first of her four daily trips.

B9C1483B-6C6D-473D-B97E-0BEADF7734E3.jpeg

My little cat dying 14 months ago really hit me hard as I tried in vain to force feed and water her back to health. Lost a lot a sleep and all in all an exhausting experience (Chair playing Checkers Pic). The others are my new friends, two bonded little sisters that sooth the savage beast, my inner Ogre, once again.

I've become a big animal lover over the last decade as people have become so disappointing.

1707536259364.JPEG

Mitters.jpg 1707536257954.JPEG 1707536258847.JPEG 1707536260454.JPEG 1707536259762.JPEG

Last Edited:
^^ These two wrecked every countertop and bookshelf when I was gone today trying to get to and kill a bloated fly.
The death blow happened just as I got home.

British Shorthairs are supposed to be lazy. Oh well they've got a forgiving hooman. Atop a 7.5' shelf like 'hey how's it going?'

1707536254667.JPEG

My son, who is 17 now, gave me this pet bee that he made when he was about 6yrs old. I named it "Bumblee" and it has been a constant companion on my side table every since. Not a lot of care needed outside of the occasional dusting. :s0155:

thumbnail_20240215_203317.jpg

@sobo You HAD TO ASK ... so .....I had a good friend tell me I was reckless and selfish for not taking the jab two years ago.
He had that Fauci candle dropped shipped to me off Amazon. Funny prank at the time, I thought it was so over the top I put it there.

The candle is a reminder to never forget. Lost four good friends and employees to the poke. Lost no friends from any flu, cold, branded or otherwise.

Anyone that has not got the memo about the C19 fraud yet never will, so harping about it is a wasted effort at this point. Will be talking more about GUNS. Note: Had to move the candle down a shelf, kitty was determined to push him off.

Falsy Candle.JPEG

Last Edited:
Yesterday morning one of my 10lb cat buddies jumped right under my feet going down the stairs so fast I couldn't react in time, but tried my best ballet move to not crush her. She probably took 75lbs or so, direct hit. Twisted my knee real good o_O but was more concerned about the cat. Presumed dead. But there she was looking up at me at the bottom of the stairs like 'umm, where is my breakfast?"

Luckily still made it out to midget wrestling last night though! https://www.micromaniatour.com/

1707536259541.JPEG

Three weeks ago I couldn't get near these cats, very edgy, jumpy. Now not so much. This one parks herself where ever I may be. Poor thing I did a hatchet job with some trimmers, oh well, lol. Last pic, pre hatchet.

1707536255599.JPEG 1707536255284.JPEG 1707536258847.JPEG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads