JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the gun store.

Screenshot_20171130-175402.png

I had to drop off my bestest companion Ayla to the Vet Hospital in Braby this morning to get her checked out.
She has been experiencing strange mannerism (not like her at all) since Friday morning. No energetic jumping around for the morning chow, wouldn't eat/drink any falling down.
We have been worried to say the least since she is a Lab and 12 years old.
Dr said it appears to be Anemia, red blood cells being destroyed, she cannot give a cause without a lot more $$$. Going to try steroids for a week to see if that helps alleviate her symptoms.
I'm gonna have a real tough time when she heads to the big duck pond in the sky. That little guy too.

005DA1EA-2E93-443E-8FB3-2534171AD9E3.jpeg

With a heavy heart I wanted to inform the well wishers that Ayla passed in her sleep last night.

I sat with her quite a bit yesterday loving on her assuring her it was ok to let go, I know she felt at ease as she looked into my eyes.

She will forever be love, missed by our family and friends. Godspeed to heaven Ayla.

With a heavy heart I wanted to inform the well wishers that Ayla passed in her sleep last night.

I sat with her quite a bit yesterday loving on her assuring her it was ok to let go, I know she felt at ease as she looked into my eyes.

She will forever be love, missed by our family and friends. Godspeed to heaven Ayla.
I'm so sorry Caveman, I know all too well what your going through, but rest assured, your buddy will be waiting for you some day in the great beyond, rest in peace Ayla!

Sorry for your loss. Always sucks to see loved family members pass. I'm sure she had a good life though she was obviously well loved.

Condolences. Even in the best case scenario when you know you've done every thing you could to give them one helofa life, it's always tough but time heals and there are certainly more good dogs in desperate need of great homes.

Sorry for your loss, man.

Tiki will be happy. My air fryer has a dehydrate setting. It is a whole lot cheaper than buying them at the store. And there is no foreign preservatives.
Dehydrated sweet potato chews.

SP treat.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class