JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PXL_20230102_070237730.jpg

Well the 'boys' are 13 months old now. They exercise themselves for the most part. Getting gelded the end of the year, but separately. Can't imagine the 2 of them in cones at the same time!!!!

View attachment 1302169 View attachment 1302170
A co worker had his brother dog snipped at the same time and in cones. They figured out that 69 worked to lick each other. He had to tie them to separate trees. :s0114:

Mine hear the crinkle of the wrapper on the popcorn bag when I get it from the pantry. And that's when they are out on the patio!! All of a sudden I am their best friend!

Saw this today whilst researching the origin of the phrase "Requiescat In Pace" (R.I.P., aka Rest In Peace) and it really hit me as both loyal and sad.

Thought I would crosspost it to the POTD thread, since it seems it could go there, too...

Knight and dog.PNG

Saw this today whilst researching the origin of the phrase "Requiescat In Pace" (R.I.P., aka Rest In Peace) and it really hit me as both loyal and sad.

Thought I would crosspost it to the POTD thread, since it seems it could go there, too...

View attachment 1355234
This guy waiting for his (deceased) master to come back really hits me hard. I'm just trying to outlive my dog now.

63d1a40a42607.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top