JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt 1911

20190529_175837.jpg

AMT Hardballer II on a lightweight RMT frame. S/N on box, registration card and frame match. I've only seen one other picture on the entire interwebs of a Hardballer II. Love them or hate them, this is one slick, never fired AMT. :)

AMT Hardballer II paint.jpg

Love that Tekmat!
Were they able to get rid of all the takeup? That was one of my only pet peeves I had with mine which led me to sell it.

Btw I too am a fan of that Tekmat

Yes sir it is a nice crisp pull now was not too terrible in the beginning new trigger installed btw but he did work on the internals. Bummer to hear you had a bad experience then again armscor i am sure have hit and miss manufacturing the only problem i would have is that they did not do the rifling very well :s0109:

Yes sir it is a nice crisp pull now was not too terrible in the beginning new trigger installed btw but he did work on the internals. Bummer to hear you had a bad experience then again armscor i am sure have hit and miss manufacturing the only problem i would have is that they did not do the rifling very well :s0109:

Oh the rest of the gun was fine and I would easily recommend to anybody looking into getting one, it is just one of my pet peeves so I had to let her go.

Oh the rest of the gun was fine and I would easily recommend to anybody looking into getting one, it is just one of my pet peeves so I had to let her go.
It is a great alternative to buying something more $$ and to get a full length guidrod for the price cant beat it. I almost bought an RIA that was similar but not a fan of the logo on the slide. Next plan is to remove the right side ambi safty and getting a low profile safty for the left.

My new one I just added the Perce grip rubber finger groves todayi shot 300 rounds through it on Saturday.
Love it. SPRINGFIELD EMP CONTOUR CHAMP. MVIMG_20200428_163108.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top