JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Back to buying backups for some of mine..........My name is Deadeye and I am a gunaholic........

100_2949.JPG

Picked up my Dan Wesson Valor from Keith's today. I placed the order a week before shot show when I learned they were putting out a new version of the valor.

A kodiak also came in when my valor came in. Couldn't help buying the kodiak as well.

20200215_131654.jpg

This Kimber is my EDC when I want a lightweight carry. Besides, it works well, is more accurate than I am, abnd probably more dependable.

But my absolute favorite EDC is my Para P12, custom built in California circa 1996. I've had five other P12s over the years but this one is my keeper.

Just thought I'd toss this out there. If you'd rather hear about my doctors appointments, I can do that too. LOL

Attachments

• KIMBER Custom Carry Ultra.JPG
    KIMBER Custom Carry Ultra.JPG
    403.6 KB · Views: 135
  • Para P12.JPG
    Para P12.JPG
    390.6 KB · Views: 146
Picked up a 9mm Springfield Ronin on Saturday. I went to the range today and put 200 rnds thru it today. No issues so far. I did change out the grips to something different.

20200302_130536.jpg

The Kimber is lightweight, reliable and accurate and fun to shoot. One of my 1911;s that I carry often. The Pata P12 is my favorite EDC. Custom from Kings in California, circa 1996.

KIMBER Custom Carry Ultra.JPG Para P12 copy.jpeg

Last Edited:
Who made the magwell?

Stan Chen. It's the Stan Chen SI magwell.

No "fitting" required.

Flat triggers by Chambers Customs, thumb safeties by Wilson and EGW. Internals by EB, Cylinder and Slide, etc.

Z

Last Edited:
my colts. sadly had to sell the defender a while back but luckily it went to a good friend. I'll try to talk him back out of it eventually.

Attachments

• 20190328_222713.jpg
    20190328_222713.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 139

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class