JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Colt 1911

20190529_175837.jpg

AMT Hardballer II on a lightweight RMT frame. S/N on box, registration card and frame match. I've only seen one other picture on the entire interwebs of a Hardballer II. Love them or hate them, this is one slick, never fired AMT. :)

AMT Hardballer II paint.jpg

Love that Tekmat!
Were they able to get rid of all the takeup? That was one of my only pet peeves I had with mine which led me to sell it.

Btw I too am a fan of that Tekmat

Yes sir it is a nice crisp pull now was not too terrible in the beginning new trigger installed btw but he did work on the internals. Bummer to hear you had a bad experience then again armscor i am sure have hit and miss manufacturing the only problem i would have is that they did not do the rifling very well :s0109:

Yes sir it is a nice crisp pull now was not too terrible in the beginning new trigger installed btw but he did work on the internals. Bummer to hear you had a bad experience then again armscor i am sure have hit and miss manufacturing the only problem i would have is that they did not do the rifling very well :s0109:

Oh the rest of the gun was fine and I would easily recommend to anybody looking into getting one, it is just one of my pet peeves so I had to let her go.

Oh the rest of the gun was fine and I would easily recommend to anybody looking into getting one, it is just one of my pet peeves so I had to let her go.
It is a great alternative to buying something more $$ and to get a full length guidrod for the price cant beat it. I almost bought an RIA that was similar but not a fan of the logo on the slide. Next plan is to remove the right side ambi safty and getting a low profile safty for the left.

My new one I just added the Perce grip rubber finger groves todayi shot 300 rounds through it on Saturday.
Love it. SPRINGFIELD EMP CONTOUR CHAMP. MVIMG_20200428_163108.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads