JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Semi doesn't actually refer to articulation. The term was once "semi-trailer" as in a semi-supported trailer. It supports itself at the rear and a tractor supports it at the front. We also often call it a tractor/trailer. But ain't no nevemind nohow. :)
Interesting, though in Europe and the UK, that *is* what it refers to, semi articulated. Interestingly though, if the tractor unit supports the front, it does mean that anyway, i'd assume just another way of saying the same thing?

Not sure of the Taurus love around here but this is one of their copies of a Winchester model 63 long barrel in stainless. It's a bit finicky about ammo but it's a hoot to shoot.

1aBhT75.jpg

Joe Biden told me to buy a shotgun...

U3KpZfX.jpg
ujh3CgT.jpg

It's not an AR, and it's not a "black rifle"

Snowflakes would have a field day with that one...

Haha even had someone at the range thinking I was trap shooting with a "rifle" till they saw the 12Ga hulls ejecting out the side of it. And they still had to ask... xD

Guess they thought that was like a 60rd mag or something due to its size LOL. Nope..only holds 10.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top