JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please add a picture too, there are so many rifles that aren't the "black rifle" that are semi automatic, i figured this would be a nice place to post them all.

Here's one to get started.

Browning BAR Safari
original.img.jpg

No offense @F2CMaDMaXX but do we really want to compile a list to maybe be used against us later?

Sorry, but I'm not going to list anything.
That's a fair point, and i'm guessing it could be used that way, however we all know why i intended this list to exist, for all those people that think the AR15 is somehow special and unique in it's operation Vs a lot of other common rifles out there that those same people don't see a problem with.

The thing is, I'll bet 99.99% of members here already know that the AR isn't special or unique when compared to others. It's the anti's that don't. :)

I just don't want to give them a nice pretty list of other semi-auto's they can add to their agenda, especially if we are saying out loud they are just like AR's.

The thing is, I'll bet 99.99% of members here already know that the AR isn't special or unique when compared to others. It's the anti's that don't. :)
True, but these are public boards - and part of me doing this is because i was contacted by someone i know, trying to actually do research on their own to see what the hell people are talking about, so they could understand (rather than sheeple)

They found it was very hard to find actual non conflicting info out there, mainly due to all the media and uneducated people spouting about stuff they clearly don't know about.

True, but these are public boards - and part of me doing this is because i was contacted by someone i know, trying to actually do research on their own to see what the hell people are talking about, so they could understand (rather than sheeple)

They found it was very hard to find actual non conflicting info out there, mainly due to all the media and uneducated people spouting about stuff they clearly don't know about.

So someone is doing research, for some reason that isn't really clear, as to what other semi auto rifles exist besides the AR? And we at NWFA are going to make a list for them??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: One more point, there are LOTS of semi auto rifles out there that aren't AR's and I'm sure aren't even on any anti's radar. So why make any "public" list to put them on the radar?

Now I'm outta here.

So someone is doing research, for some reason that isn't really clear, as to what other semi auto rifles exist besides the AR? And we at NWFA are going to make a list for them??:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Edit: One more point, there are LOTS of semi auto rifles out there that aren't AR's and I'm sure aren't even on any anti's radar. So why make any "public" list to put them on the radar?

Now I'm outta here.
I didn't say the reason they were doing it was unclear ;) I will say that with a little help, they correctly realised that the only functional difference was how they looked and the terms "assault rifle" or the new one they're using, "assault style rifle" are purely based on cosmetics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top