JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sticking to the theme, here's my HK630 in .223. Delayed roller lock like other HKs, but in a sporter setup. Too bad it doesn't use regular HK mags. Prices on its own proprietary mags are insane.

XJtQw1m.jpg

It does look good, and is probably just as good to shoot as it looks.

How much are mags for that anyways?

Very fun to shoot! It's a neat gun. Mags are listed on gunbroker at $398 but they can be found for more like $200. :( I luckily got 3 with the gun, so I haven't needed to buy any. I did end up paying out the nose for some 30mm rings though, after searching for years.

Very fun to shoot! It's a neat gun. Mags are listed on gunbroker at $398 but they can be found for more like $200. :( I luckily got 3 with the gun, so I haven't needed to buy any. I did end up paying out the nose for some 30mm rings though, after searching for years.
Damn... I thought the mags for the rifle I always wanted was expensive! Wish they'd bring it back and start bringing in more mags. Looks like it would be a great gun to have.

I don't post pictures of any of my guns or anything else, for Two reasons. 1. What I have is nobody's business, unless I trying to sell that item. 2. Because, once you put a picture of anything on the Internet, it becomes the "property" on anybody who has the knowledge to steal it. I've lost one image and trying to get it back was very costly and the worst part was I almost lost the friendship of someone who meant a great deal to me.

I personally think that posting pictures of Firearms on the Internet is a very bad idea.

85197CD6-F54E-43AE-A370-DB437B9FF247.jpeg I buy them mostly for our Grandson, but when I saw this at Barnes and Noble on sale!! My wife told me to buy it.
I built it over a number of weekends, sending pictures of it in stages to my nephew whom I would play Legos with.
Now I am taking it apart section by section (13 different bags) and sending it to him to put together......

Dude!!!! I want that one so much, how was the sale on it?

I'm only seeing it online for over the MSRP :(

LOL, the first item they mention - the toaster of course - they say this:

Given the current world population of 7.6 billion people, toasters sound pretty safe to me.

OK, so that's one...

Now we're talkin'. Oh, wait, 326 Million people. Also anyone with an IO over room temperature probably knows how to use a heater safely.

Bingo! There ya go. :D

This is why the hair dryers now have a tag warning you not to use it in the shower. Someone did and someone sued. Darwin.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top