JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Officers had learned that the driver was a felon and had firearms in the vehicle.

An AR-15 rifle with a fully loaded 100-round drum magazine, a loaded 9mm semi-automatic pistol and body armor with rifle plates were seized. Additionally, 13 grams of meth, 30 fentanyl pills and forged instruments were recovered according to police.

The driver, identified as Chance Savage, 43, was arrested on several felony and misdemeanor charges. He was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on Wednesday afternoon. Court records show he was released the following day on his own recognizance.

This was Portland East Precinct. I guess it pays to be a Felon. Get released on OWN RECOGNIZANCE

Officers had learned that the driver was a felon and had firearms in the vehicle.

An AR-15 rifle with a fully loaded 100-round drum magazine, a loaded 9mm semi-automatic pistol and body armor with rifle plates were seized. Additionally, 13 grams of meth, 30 fentanyl pills and forged instruments were recovered according to police.

The driver, identified as Chance Savage, 43, was arrested on several felony and misdemeanor charges. He was booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on Wednesday afternoon. Court records show he was released the following day on his own recognizance.

This was Portland East Precinct. I guess it pays to be a Felon. Get released on OWN RECOGNIZANCE
I believe, but it's just hard to believe

This is why some folks have guns in every nook and cranny in their homes, cars and work places. When our elected and appointed officials don't/can't or won't look out for us, we can do it ourselves. It's a fine line between our poor choices at election time and the anarchy itch.

Not an impossible story, but I would certainly like to see some verification before I give it much credence.
Best,
Gary

Not an impossible story, but I would certainly like to see some verification before I give it much credence.
Best,
Gary

He's currently being held without bail on 6 different felony charges: 2 counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm, 2 counts of forgery, possession of body armor, possession of meth and a misdemeanor for possession of oxycodone.

ORS 166.643
Unlawful possession of body armor

A person commits the crime of unlawful possession of body armor if the person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony or misdemeanor involving violence, knowingly:Wears body armor; andPossesses a deadly weapon.

He's currently being held without bail on 6 different felony charges: 2 counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm, 2 counts of forgery, possession of body armor, possession of meth and a misdemeanor for possession of oxycodone.

ORS 166.643
Unlawful possession of body armor

A person commits the crime of unlawful possession of body armor if the person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony or misdemeanor involving violence, knowingly:Wears body armor; andPossesses a deadly weapo
Court records show he was released the following day without bail.

74swxg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top