JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It actually does address more traffic cones in the form of "traffic revisions", along with park rangers and social workers. I was a bit surprised that statistics were included regarding population percentage in relation to gun crime percentage. No matter who, those charged with violent felonies should be required to stand trial for all relevant charges, no pleas to lesser charges. Mandatory sentences for those convicted, with consecutive terms added for use of a firearm during a violent felony, should be the norm. Until people realize that it is no longer about rehabilitation, but removing and isolating those who are a danger to society, nothing will change.
PDF's of the "Plan" and "State of Emergency":
safer summer pdx plan pdf
gun violence pdx state of emergency pdf
Google Oregon Measure 11 Offenses
This is what is supposed, to happen.
Est,
Gary

The Democrats have, and will continue to, subvert the provisions of Measure 11. On Oct. 20, the governor commuted the sentences for 74 people convicted of Measure 11 crimes.
That's cause the police cut their "futures/dreams" short. And it was probably racist…. Gotta give it a second chance. Haha. All sarcasm.

Portland's mayor declares state of emergency due to historic levels of gun violence

A year ago:
Portland mayor seeks $2 million to stem rampant gun violence (yahoo.com)

Does anyone know if under a state of emergency we can no longer carry in Portland?
That was a thing in some places following natural disasters.
Seriously?!?!?!?

This from "Teargas "Defund the "ACAB" police" Teddy".

This is the same tool protesting outside the federal courthouse in Portland and getting pepper sprayed by federal agents…

You simply can't make this chit up…. Portland is totally lost and the entire state is following…

Last Edited:
I've litterally seen someone take a dump right on the sidewalk in portland in 2017, they did it so casually like it was a normal thing to do, was totally bizarre, also 100% legal for some crazy reason.

He just needs more cones...

View attachment 1244347

Cone patrol is on the job!!

EBE515B5-CBA9-4181-B579-C29B430C65C5.jpeg

Last Edited:
It actually does address more traffic cones in the form of "traffic revisions", along with park rangers and social workers. I was a bit surprised that statistics were included regarding population percentage in relation to gun crime percentage. No matter who, those charged with violent felonies should be required to stand trial for all relevant charges, no pleas to lesser charges. Mandatory sentences for those convicted, with consecutive terms added for use of a firearm during a violent felony, should be the norm. Until people realize that it is no longer about rehabilitation, but removing and isolating those who are a danger to society, nothing will change.
PDF's of the "Plan" and "State of Emergency":
safer summer pdx plan pdf
gun violence pdx state of emergency pdf
So did anyone read every word of the safe-summer-pdx plan above? I only scanned over it. What a pile of feces! "Where as" "Where as" "Where as", if I'm not mistaken, is him putting on paper all the terrible things that have been allowed to happen, BY HIM, for the last two plus years! It like he thinks he matters in any of this now? It's too late! Without a strong police force and jail space nothing is going to change anytime soon. I would wager there are hundreds, or thousands, of people that should have been run through the system because of criminal behavior over the last two plus years. As long as they are out there, doing what they do, this city will stay where it is.

So did anyone read every word of the safe-summer-pdx plan above? I only scanned over it. What a pile of feces! "Where as" "Where as" "Where as", if I'm not mistaken, is him putting on paper all the terrible things that have been allowed to happen, BY HIM, for the last two plus years! It like he thinks he matters in any of this now? It's too late! Without a strong police force and jail space nothing is going to change anytime soon. I would wager there are hundreds, or thousands, of people that should have been run through the system because of criminal behavior over the last two plus years. As long as they are out there, doing what they do, this city will stay where it is.
I tried to read it but it melted into a blob of unreadable dribble. Looks like they went to the English language store and bought a box of commas but could only afford a few periods.

I tried to read it but it melted into a blob of unreadable dribble. Looks like they went to the English language store and bought a box of commas but could only afford a few periods.
That's a good way to put it! Probably tod whalen himself wrote that bubblegum pile. He went to college you know?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top