JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah don't need a new GF.. she does all of the stuff you mentioned. She just wants to to check out a new city she has never been to... didn't know it's that bad where I have to dump her for wanting to check it out..... Some of you locals who live there might think it's a bubblegum place but we haven't explored it yet to know. I wasn't asking what makes your city a bubblegum hole..I was asking what are the nice things to do there that won't make me think it's a bubblegum hole lol.

Not sure if shes into retro arcade games but ground control is a real blast. Kinda in china town.

Club "cesso" (spelling) you probably want to avoid but its in the same neighborhood.

The "food pods" across the river are pretty good. All kinds if stuff there.
Also, (I forgot the street) but there was a movie shop over there that must have every title known to man..
Even the old ones like:
*Night of the lupus
(^over the top.. Gotta see it to know)
*Hell comes to frog town

Of course voodoo donuts, the "tube" bar is actually fun. Tiny but had killer music while I was there.

All sorts of places.
Perhaps the Blue Oyster? ;)

Thanks for the suggestions guys... was able to go get some lardos and see the Japanese and rose garden.. going to Portland city grill for dinner tonight but pretty much that's all since we got in pretty late. Will probably explore down town tomorrow and also do the jet boat.

Good advice. Surprised that no one suggested a trip to Threat Dynamics to shoot video bad guys ? Fun. And your girlfriend doesn't have to be firearm astute to enjoy herself there. I've shot alot and enjoyed it, whereas my wife it was her first time handling a firearm and she also enjoyed it. (not as loud as a real firearm although it is an actual Glock you are using, hard to explain)

Not far from the brand new Cabelas opening up tomorrow in Tualatin. Maybe 4 blocks away just west. http://threatdynamics.com/

They are a supporting NWFA member and this is their forum in case you want more info, but I'll tell ya, it's fun: <broken link removed>

Have fun!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads