JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you know Outlaw isn't a trans... until you check the oil?

Because Wheeler and the MSM are keeping that aspect of her life quiet (you have to dig a little to find out the fact that she has a husband (a male who is also a cop) and 2 teenage boys). They also keep using the personal pronouns of "she" and "her" when talking about Outlaw (you know the SJW's would be blocking intersections if someone used the wrong word(s) to describe a protected member of the alphabet coalition)..............

Besides, if Outlaw was trans, it would have been shouted from the rooftops from the beginning.

Ray
* edited transposed words.

Last Edited:
Personal Rant ...

Why am I not thrilled with this choice? Out of the 33 selected, was she the best choice for the citizens of Portland or was she the best choice for the mayor? Why didn't the mayor select from within the police department? Why go outside?

Otherwise, like Dirty Harry asked so succinctly how many felony arrests? What also is a concern is where the new Chief select comes from. Oakland PD? Not exactly a glowing rep as a police department. How much injury leave did she use?

How much female leave? Wondering how she would make out one on one with the better other 32 selectives? Full boat fight? How would she do? The fact remains she is a woman and unfit to go head to head with most good men. Thats a fact.

This sends the absolutely wrong signal to the rank and file of the Portland Police Department. Like a stab in the back. The mayor has just indicated he is more interested in his political career than serving the Citizens of Portland OR to his best ability?

Dunno. Or is the entire command level of Portland PD corrupt? My view only. Respectfully. :(

Personal Rant ...

Why am I not thrilled with this choice? Out of the 33 selected, was she the best choice for the citizens of Portland or was she the best choice for the mayor? Why didn't the mayor select from within the police department? Why go outside?

Otherwise, like Dirty Harry asked so succinctly how many felony arrests? What also is a concern is where the new Chief select comes from. Oakland PD? Not exactly a glowing rep as a police department. How much injury leave did she use?

How much female leave? Wondering how she would make out one on one with the better other 32 selectives? Full boat fight? How would she do? The fact remains she is a woman and unfit to go head to head with most good men. Thats a fact.

This sends the absolutely wrong signal to the rank and file of the Portland Police Department. Like a stab in the back. The mayor has just indicated he is more interested in his political career than serving the Citizens of Portland OR to his best ability?

Dunno. Or is the entire command level of Portland PD corrupt? My view only. Respectfully. :(

There are some good female cops in this world IMHO that has nothing to do with it. She doesn't need to be able to kick there azz, she just needs to shoot better, faster and straighter. If she can do the job and is the best for the job then so be it.

BUT SHE'S NOT!! o_O

We had a family dentist by the name of Maxwell Paine. I kid not. I also had for short time a MD named Deathridge. Also another MD years ago named Slaughter. Really! :)

A Cop should be a Cop. Able to kick arse and take names. Not a pussy. No ... wait ... what did I just say? Yikes!

But ... at some point in a big institution a CIVILIAN top administrator makes sense.

This choice, like so many others before her, will likely end in a colossal failure. The City of Portland has no fricking clue how to choose a police chief, much less run a police department. They are a joke and I feel sorry for those good officers in the City of PDX PD that have to serve under their grand incompetence.

Making choices like this for PC reasons (we all know that's how it happened) is monumentally foolish. And they will all be made to look like fools as a result. Remember Chief Charles Moose? What a great idea hiring that turd.

And as some others have pointed out - Oakland?! That place is a sh!thole of crime. What has SHE done as their Deputy Chief to stop any of it? I'm willing to bet absolutely nothing.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but Portland's own track record is piss poor in this area.

Last Edited:
Portland went and stole the Oakland Assistant Crap-Hole Enabler right out from under the Oakland Supreme Crap-Hole Enabler so she could become the new Portlandia Supreme Crap-Hole Enabler.

The questions now are...
...How long will it take Oakland to notice that she's gone?
...Who will wash the Oakland Mayor's car?
...What's Oakland's policy on returns for defects?

Last Edited:
Portland went and stole the Oakland Assistant Crap-Hole Enabler right out from under the Oakland Supreme Crap-Hole Enabler so she could become the new Portlandia Supreme Crap-Hole Enabler.

The questions now are...
...How long will it take Oakland to notice that she's gone?
...Who will wash the Oakland Mayor's car?
...What's Oakland's policy on returns for defects?

Oh..... ouch! :eek:

I think a lot of politics is involved with this job and Portland's next city council elections will play a big part on how long she will stay in Portland.

I think a lot of politics is involved with this job and Portland's next city council elections will play a big part on how long she will stay in Portland.

True, but she has a couple aces in the hole............. any city council member that would advocate her firing would be racist and sexist.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR