JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got tired of shooting on a fold up table found this idea on the interweb. Still going to make a bi pod stop and a tray for mags and ammo. Table is pretty stable and should work great.

20220626_080130.jpg 20220626_080519.jpg

Last Edited:
That's a great idea. Let us know how it handles on uneven ground. That's the issue I always run into. I'm thinking I might need a table with adjustable legs. I can't tell if yours are.
Mine is not. I know I can buy something that does. I just sitting in the shop and screwed plywood down lol. Trying to keep it as simple as possible. I will be testing it on the 5th so here shortly.

I have made a few using table legs. the problem is with 4 legs you will always have problems on uneven ground. To combat this I carry a few door stop wedges with me. one or two under the legs , and no more wobbles! I had 6 boys so I have made a few of them! Good luck, DR

I have made a few using table legs. the problem is with 4 legs you will always have problems on uneven ground. To combat this I carry a few door stop wedges with me. one or two under the legs , and no more wobbles! I had 6 boys so I have made a few of them! Good luck, DR
Typically I have a claw hammer I dig small holes with for our folding tables now. Wedges might not be a bad idea if I like the table I'll add adjustable legs.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews