JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been to Keith's, NW Armory, Gun Broker(s), etc. every other day for the last couple weeks looking for a couple different handguns. I have noticed some guns in stock at these places that many people have been looking for on here.

Keith's has a ton of used Glocks (department trade-ins). No 19's or 17's but a ton of .40S&W and they are on sale. They also have a bunch of new Glocks. They also have a Beretta 92A1 and a M9. They also had a used Beretta 92FS Inox. Beautiful gun. A few choices in P229's. Not so much in P226. They also have the best selection of ammo and without a doubt, the best prices on everything I have shopped.

NW Armory has a few Glocks and some used Gen 3. They have a sweet deal on a used Sig P226. Nice high-end 1911's and probably the best selection of Sigs.

Gun Broker on 99 in Tigard has some nice Kimber 1911's.

Discount Guns has a lot of Glocks right now including 19 Gen 3 if you are willing to pay the highest price in town.

This is all from what I saw this week but my disclaimer is that things change by the minute so I'm not responsible if you drive all the way to a shop and something has sold. Just trying to help and share some of my knowledge from driving way too many miles the last couple weeks. Call ahead. Good luck getting Keith's to answer the phone, tho.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top