JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah but I read on the internet that if you shoot a .556 into a hurricane , the reverse twist of the hurricane will cause the .556 round to tumble and that will actually be "The shot heard 'round the world"...:eek::p:D
Andy

Last Edited:
I mean the idea is interesting, but who would be able to track the bullet with all the debris in the air.
I think Andy is on to something with BP in this case...

Yea... I'm not buying the Gnarly trip back to earth, or that bullets would fly back and hit you! Now shot [ from a shotgun] may be light enough to loose energy and be blown back before it falls out of the sky. But a bullets flight path can be effected by wind, But its not going to be turned around. DR

Not questioning the bullet path I just don't understand why anyone would shoot at a hurricane. What are they trying to accomplish? You can't hurt it.

Irmahgerd

1B5600812-technolog2B685AC6B-2A63-D48A-8636-64C97357FD6A.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top