JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because they need a warrant from a judge first, and that warrant requires a signed oath or affidavit specifically stating the reasonable cause for a warrant, upon penalty of perjury. It has to state exactly what they are looking for..

Oh how easily people give up essential liberty

I think this is dealt with in Our Countries Bill of Rights. But I keep forgetting, it seems that they just pass laws in contrary to it and its OK. We dont really need to pass laws that coincide with Our Countries Constitution and Bill Of Rights now do we?

I think this is dealt with in Our Countries Bill of Rights. But I keep forgetting, it seems that they just pass laws in contrary to it and its OK. We dont really need to pass laws that coincide with Our Countries Constitution and Bill Of Rights now do we?

We should not have to but our ship of state has been hijacked while we partied in the lounge

There was a case back home (Florence) where a Coast Guard Helo with flir came across a house that has alot of heat signatures in nice neat rows. The police broke into his home with warrant found many marijuana plants. Case was thrown out and the city was sued.

not only did they pass the (you can get high on pot law) but while high you can marry another man

You bubblegumting me? Are you that homophobic? Who gives a damn what other people do, as long as they don't infringe on your rights. And while I don't personally smoke weed, I don't think that some suits in D.C. have the right to tell anybody not to.

You bubblegumting me? Are you that homophobic? Who gives a damn what other people do, as long as they don't infringe on your rights. And while I don't personally smoke weed, I don't think that some suits in D.C. have the right to tell anybody not to.

Right, who needs morality anyways? We might as well just make it up from year to year, 2013's coming up. Why not let man marry there favorite dog next year? Why would it matter if it dint infringe on your rights? Let the women marry their cats.

This country has been homophobic for the last say 200 years? I would be safe to say MOST of us want to keep it that way.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

I will never change my mind about it. Ever. Say what you want about me but there are lines in the sand that I will draw and this is one. I will not post on that subject any longer.

I agree, except on the opposite side. What consenting adults do in their bedrooms is their business. If they'd like to make that it "official" as designated by their local County Clerk I don't really care.

Why? Look at history of the world and explain the comparison of the many hundreds and thousands of years that man has been married to a women compared to man being married to man.

Sure, and slavery has existed in the entire history of human civilization. What's your point? Maybe you ought to rethink your decision to base your morality on a fiction book written by a committee of Byzantine clergy in the 4th century AD.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top