JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but since he had never assaulted any kind of authority (before now) no one saw fit to sentence him how he truly deserved.)
Do we know that? Not being smart *ss here. I always figured that as petty crimes add up that a stronger sentence is imposed? I'm getting the idea that dood has been getting off lightly for years. And again, imposing jail sentences isn't only a punishment/deterrence, that sentence serves the purpose of keeping people like him away from the honest working people.

Do we know that? Not being smart *ss here. I always figured that as petty crimes add up that a stronger sentence is imposed? I'm getting the idea that dood has been getting off lightly for years. And again, imposing jail sentences isn't only a punishment/deterrence, that sentence serves the purpose of keeping people like him away from the honest working people.
I could be mixing things up here, but I think this guy was known for "domestic violence" issues, as in he beat up his girlfriend(s?) on multiple occasions. One time should have been enough to send him away for a few years at least, but he kept getting probation. This time he got some jail time, and he went ballistic (literally) as the judge. Now he will definitely get the book thrown at him since his latest victim was a member of Teh Ahtoritah. This (comparatively minor) assault of the judge will get him more jail time than all the injury to his prior domestic partners combined.

I could be mixing things up here, but I think this guy was known for "domestic violence" issues, as in he beat up his girlfriend(s?) on multiple occasions. One time should have been enough to send him away for a few years at least, but he kept getting probation. This time he got some jail time, and he went ballistic (literally) as the judge. Now he will definitely get the book thrown at him since his latest victim was a member of Teh Ahtoritah. This (comparatively minor) assault of the judge will get him more jail time than all the injury to his prior domestic partners combined.
As the black robe was reading his record several of them had to do with domestics. Some other stuff too but multiple times for domestic. The way he acted towards her tells me all I need to know about how he treats women who dare tell him no. He will get out before long and will then be in front of yet another judge. The same sob story all over again next time too. I feel sooooo bad for the poor scum.

As the black robe was reading his record several of them had to do with domestics. Some other stuff too but multiple times for domestic. The way he acted towards her tells me all I need to know about how he treats women who dare tell him no. He will get out before long and will then be in front of yet another judge. The same sob story all over again next time too. I feel sooooo bad for the poor scum.
He was young. People like that, without some sort of very deep counseling, are the kind of people that eventually beat someone to death. I'd say jail is a good place for that puke.

He's back today for sentencing, same judge.

So, can we assume he'll get another year or two for his attempted murder? Assault and battery, at the very least? I want to see the video.

this would be nice to see...
1704733501356.png

It says he refuse to go to court. And that he may get bail. I guess Las Vegas/Nevada is basically California now huh?

Can't find that part now. Just heard on radio that he was sentenced to 19-48 months for previous actions.
I want to see what a career criminal gets for assault and battery on a judge now!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads